IV

Go Eun Jung POV

We FINALLY arived at the mall. You would not believe what i had gotten myself into! Hye Joo is soo freaking clingy to Hyunjin, she would preatend that she fall asleep so she can rest her head to Hyunjin's shoulder. D I S G U S T I N G and V E R Y  C L I N G Y.

" Oppa, can we get food first? " Hye Joo said with her disgusting aegyo.

" I don't know. Eun Jung? do you want to go get food? " He said looking at me.

" Umm, I'm not that hungry yet. No thanks! "I smiled cheekily to Hyunjin.

" Sorry Hye Joo. Eun Jung is not hungry yet " Hyunjin apolagize to Hye Joo while i poke my tounge out to her.

Eun Jung: 1 and Hye Joo: 0   OH YEAAAAAHHH

We continued walking around the mall and we came across an H&M store.

Hmm i think i had an idea. 

" Oppa~ can we go to H&M? please~ " I said with a frown and a puppy face. HAHA no one can resist my puppy face!

" S-sure " He said while blushing.

ALERT ALERT HE SI BLUSHING JHGFCDXSAWSDFGHTJY

We walked to the H&M store and Hye Joo Whispered something to me.

" Oh i know what you're trying to do. Fashion show? " She said and i smiled evily to her.

" Oppa! me and Hye Joo are having a fashion show at your house! is it okay? " i said to him and he just nodded.

Me and Hye Joo are now racing to get the cutest outfit and swim-suit.

30 minutes passed and we are at the cashier.

" I hoped i win " Hye Joo said smirking.

" Oh honey. We're just having some fun! not being all serious " I smiled brightly to her.

" We'll see about that " She glared at me and we headded back to Hyunjin's house.

_ _ _ _ _

" Eomma! i'm home and Eun Jung's here! " Hyunjin called out and we can hear foot steps at the stairs.

" Eun Jung-ah! I missed you sooooo mUCH! come here and give aunty a hug! " Hyunjin's mom hugged me so tight and i hugged her too.

" Eomma, i think she can't breathe " Hyunjin giggled and his mom let go and ruffled my hair.

" Oh? who's this? your friend? " Hyunjin's mom said smiling at Hye Joo.

" Y-yes aunty M-my name is Hye Joo " She smiled shyly at Hyunjin's mom.

" Oh hello! i'm Hyunjin's mom and Eun Jung's Mother in-law! " Hyunjin's mom said and my eyes grew big and also Hyunjin and Hye Joo.

" M-mother in-law? " Hye Joo said in dibelieve.

" Yes " Aunty said.

" Okay! mom we need to go to my room bye! " Hyunjin grabbed my hand and lead me to his room.

" Hyunjin? are you okay? " i said to him 'cause his face is so red right now.

" Y-yeah i'm fine. Sorry about my mom " He said lowering his head.

" No, it's fine " I smiled softly at him.

" Now, let the fashion game start! " I said while doing a happy dance.

" Umm guys are you in here? " We heard Hye Joo's voice.

" Yes " Me and Hyunjin said in unison

---To Be Continued---