Aido's Stupidity

Well, Yuki and Zero got detention, again for sleeping in class. While I on the other hand don't really need that much sleep, i only need like two or three hours of sleep.

Anyways, Yuki, Zero, and I were stand on the balcony near the night class's class room. I was standing on the edge of the wall of it, while Yuki and Zero stand on the balcony. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Yuki staring at Kaname.

I zoned out to Yuki's and Zero's conversation, I constantly hear them fight over some many things. It gets pretty annoying after a while.

"Man, day class student are out, again." Yuki said, looking down at two day class girl. Joy, now I have to deal with annoying fangirls. We jumped down, Yuki grabbed a branch to prevent any damage and I just jumped down without a care.

"Give us your names and class numbers. Dayclass student aren't allow outside of their after curfew," Yuki said show her perfects badge to them.

They started to talk back, then I noticed one of them was bleeding. Crap, the nightclass students probably smell the blood by now. Yuki told them to go to their dorm room, then we heard a rustling sound. Yuki pulled out her Artemis, while I pulled out my Sakura Blade (look at pic)

"Who's there?" Yuki screamed into the forest.

"So scary. The headmaster taught you well," Kain said as he hold Yuki's Artemis.

"Oh My Gosh, it's Akatsuki Kain and Hanabusa Aido!" one of the girl squealed.

"No need for all this fuse, we just came out here because we smelled blood. You are so mean Yuki, Sakura. You know the real reason we're come out here tonight," Aido said as he pushed Artemis away. "Ah... You smell so nice."

I instantly knew why they came, blood.

"Listen here Aido, if you so much as lay a fingure on these girls I will..." Yuki started but Aido interrupted her.

"Did you fall?" Aido walked closer to Yuki. She gasp from surprise, most likely from his question.

"What smells good Yuki... Is the smell of your blood," Aido stated as he show us her bloody palm. That must have happened when she hopped down from the tree.

"Don't even think about Aido!" I charged at him with my sword. He quickly jumped out of the way and land a few feet back. I kept my the tip of my sword pointed directly at his neck, "Yuki, get them to the Headmaster. I'll handle this."

Yuki nodded her head and got the girl to follow her quickly and quietly.

"Sakura-chan, you are so cruel! Why can't w-" Aido started until I pushed my blade closer to his throat.

"Finish that question and I'll kill you," I told him giving my best death glare, which was pretty close to Kaname's.

"Sakura, that's enough. I'll take it from here," a voice said from behind the two trouble makers. I look to see Kaname walking towards us, so I retacked my sword.

"Good luck with Kaname, this two are so dense you could use them as racking balls," I said as I flipped my midnight black hair behind my shoulder.

"You're probably right, Sakura. Maybe one day they will," Kaname said giving them a sickening sweet smile. And now because of those two Kaname was pissed off.

"Goodnight, Sakura," Kaname said as he began to drag the two tens away.

"G'night, Kaname," I said walked towards the headmaster's.

time skip

Yuki and I were working on our, she was blow-drying her's and I was brushing my hair into a high ponytail. Suddenly I heard the door open, it was Zero and he was carrying a towel.

"Hey, you can't just barge in like that!" Yuki yelled at him as he walked towards the shower.

"It isn't my fault the bathroom in my dorm closes at Dusk. The headmaster's bath is all I can use," Zero said emotionlessly. To be honest, Zero and I used to share a room together, so I'm use to it. We changed in the same room, but we had our back to each other to respect our privacy.

"Don't strip naked in front of girls," Yuki shouted as she threw a bottle of soap at him. It going to be a long school year.