Dorm Room Inspection and Surprise Bite

Yuki, Zero, and I were sitting at the dinner table, eating the headmaster's newest food creations.

Zero and I picked up some giant rice balls with our chock sticks and Zero said, "You're telling me, he called us here at the crack of dawn for this."

"I'm with you, Zero. I'm this close to killing him,"I replied to him.

"Yeah, calling it his very own is a bit much,"Yuki said as she took a bite of one of the headmaster's dishes.

"That  isn't what we were talking about," Zero told slightly annoyed.

"Uh... What do you mean?" She asked us.

"Say cheese,"I heard the headmaster's voice say. Just before he took a picture of us, Zero and I cover each other's faces with the rice balls.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I in a pissed off tone.

"Commemorative photo," the headmaster said not answering my question. "Today is special. You will preform your duties not as Guardians, but as members of the Disciplinary Committee," he said showing us the photo of the us.

"Uhhhhhh!!!!!!!" we all said confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So it turns out we were doing dorm inspections today. Zero and Yuki were doing the day class dorm, while I was doing the night class dorm all by myself. Zero wasn't too happy about the thought of me going to the dorm by myself, he said I could get hurt and nearly gave the headmaster a black eye.

Anyways, right now, I'm walking towards the dorm with a clipbroad of papers for each dorm room. The gatekeeper let as soon I approach the gates, I thanked him and walked to the entrance to the dorm.

"Do you mean like the part of boxers you haven't picked up and are still laying of the floor, Takuma?" I heard Shiki's voice through the door.

"Those are fine. They are made of the finest silk you can buy and Sowned (sp?) by the best tailor around. Those boxers could be left anywhere and I still wouldn't be embarrassed," Takuma's voice answered cheerfully.

I opened the door quietly and they didn't notice me. They all were in their pj's, it was very funny and since sleep in the day it's understandable.

"That's not the point,"Ruka said emotionlessly.

I giggled at their little conversation and they all turned their heads in my direction. "I hope you pick those up for me, Takuma," I joked.

"Sakura, what are you doing here?" Kaname asked as he walked towards me.

"Well, the headmaster decided that I'll be inspecting your dorm and I'm doing both the boys and girls dorm rooms," I answered showing the papers. Then I noticed that Aido and Kain were walking up the stairs. "Kaname, we should follow Aido and Kain if they're sneaking away," I pointed in their direction.

He nodded his head and we follow after them. I flipped to their dorm inspection paper, incase we came to their room.

"Hanabusa, if the dorm president and Sakura find this things..." I heard Kain said.

"My collection only mirrors the respect I have for them! Wait, you want it for yourself don't you? Forget it." Aido said turning around to see us standing in the doorway. In the corner of the room, I see damaged books, silverware, paintings, pieces of concrete, ripped clothes, and died flowers. My eye twitched, this was creepy even for Aido.

"I don't want your crap-" Kian started, but stopped when he saw us.

"D-Dorm p-president Kuran.., S-Sakura..." Aido spoke in fear.

"Aido, I'd like to speak to you about our dorm's regulations. It seems you are needed to be reminded of them," Kaname said a calm tone, but you could tell he was pissed off. and he wasn't the only one.

"No, it's not what it looks like dorm president. This are just..." Aido started to say.

Then Kaname smirked and the lightbulbs of the chandelier exploded, due to kaname's anger. Aido then doved for the broken pieces of glass. "I can add these to my collection too," Aido said happily to himself. Kain and I faceplamed ourself out of his foolish action.

Aido then realized his mistake, Kain left the room quietly, and I watched Aido get bitched slapped by Kaname. I asked Takuma, Shiki, and Kain to rid of the trash and wrote out the boys room from.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had done everyone room, excepted Kaname's room, which I was walking to. I see him waiting at the door, he sees me and asks, "You ready inspect my room, Sakura?"

"Yep, your's is the last one and then I'm done here," I said flipping to his form paper.

"Wonderful," he says as he opens his doors. I stepped in first and kaname follows behind, closing the door. He sat on his loveseat as I look around. I see his desk and I'm required to look in it, I feel like I'm invading his privacy.

"Ummmm... Kaname, I hope you don't mind but I have to look at your desk. I'm required by the headmaster..." I said messing with my pen.

"It's okay, Sakura. Go ahead," He said with a smile. Sometimes he scares me.

I walk to desk and start to look in the drors (sp?). They had vampire council work, office supplies, the normal stuff. I opened the last dror at the botom of the desk and found two files, both said 'Sakura Photos'. I quickly open them to see many photos of myself standing by the gates of the night class dorm, sitting by the fountain, with Yuki, studying, eating, and etc. My eyes widened, why does he have so many photos of me?

"Everything alright, Sakura?" I heard Kaname ask from his seat.

"Yeah, just writing down your desk is clear," as I say that, I'm grabbed one of the files and slip it under all the papers. I stood up and started checking his closet, bathroom, and bedroom.

"Well, Kaname, your's is the only one of the boys that is all clear," I said writing down the approval (sp?).

"I'm glad it meets your approval, Sakura," Kaname says as walks me back to the entrance.

"I just ask you to try and get the rest of the boys to keep their rooms clean," I ask before leaving.

"I'll try, Sakura," he answers giving me a smile. I nodded my head and walked out the door, but not before hearing him say to himself, "My Sweet Sakura."

WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that night, I was patrolling the hallway and I heard Yuki screaming. I quickly ran to the stairs and saw my was nightmare, Zero was drinking Yuki's blood!!!!!!!!!

"Zero!!!!!" Iyelled as I ripped Yuki away from him and pulled out my gun, 'Death's Tear' was it's name (look at pic).

A/N: What will happen? Will Sakura shoot at Zero? Why does Kaname have so many picturesof Sakura?I guess we'll find out soon enough.

I want to thank those who have read and like the story. You make me want write more and etc. Tell me what you like or opinions if any in the comments.

 Thanks guys, Crystal :) <3