New Teacher, Level E B****, and A Party

Zero, Yuki, and I were summoned to the headmaster's office. He gave Yuki and I each a hunter's bracelet and Zero a small knife. Zero cut his finger and put a dropof blood on each bracelet insignia. The headmaster said that the bracelets are connected to Zero's hunter tattoo.

He then grabbed Yuki's arm had her bracelet and put it next to Zero's neck. Then with a flash of light, Zero was pinned down by phantom knifes.

"Zero," Yuki said with a hand over her mouth.

"He's perfectly fine, you simply immobilized him for a bit. Yuki, Sakura, if zero trys to bite anyone ever again, please use those bracelets to stop him. Kaname has agreed to let Zero still in the day class, but only on that one condition," the headmaster explain.

"Kaname, said that?" Yuki asked as blush appeared on her face.

"Since his Dearest Yuki and Precious Sakura made the request. Kaname just couldn't say no," the headmaster answered.

What???????? 'Dearest'? 'Precious'? What the H***????

Then the headmaster was apologizing to Zero about using the bracelets on him, but then he did something I don't want to talk about. zero started beating the headmaster and I laughed into my palm.

"Zero... Um..." Yuki started.

"It's alright... This is just fine," Zero said before exiting the office.

I looked at Yuki and ran out the door after Zero.

"Hey, Zero," I yelled.

"Hmmm..." he said as he stopped and turned to me.

"Um, after I knocked you out and put you in your room, I went to the night class and... " I stop thinking of how I could end it.

"What did you do, Sakura?" Zero asked.

"I... Um... Slapped Kaname..." I said looking at the wall.

Zero looked down and started to shiver, but then he was laughing on the ground. "You... Ha ha ha... Slapped... Ha ha ha ha ha... Kuran... Ha ha... in the face... Ha ha ha ha ha ha..." Zero laughed out.

I smiled at him, I haven't seen him like this in a long time. "He said all those rude things about and couldn't let get away with it, Pureblood or not," I said helping him up.

He calmed down and said, "I never thought you, of all people, would slap Kuran," zero said holding my hand, still.

"You're more important to me than him," I gripped him hand.

"Thank you, Saku," he said as he kisses my knuckles. "It means the world to me when you say that," Zero said looking into my eyes. I feel my cheeks heat up and my heart started pounding a little faster, this has never happen before. And he used my old nickname.

"W-We should probably get to class, Zero," said looking away.

"Okay, let's go," he said walking with my hand still in his. My cheeks grew even hotter, do I like Zero?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip brought to you by Kaname's therapist (Kaname: Crystal did you tell them about my therapist? Crystal: Try anything and  I'll Sakura about the shrine you have of her. Kaname: N-Nevermind, go a-aahead. Crystal: I thought so. Sakura: I heard my name, what's up? Kananme: NOTHING, NOTHING AT ALL!!!!!!!!!! Sakura: Okay??? Crystal: I love my job.)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the next day

I was sitting in my seat next to Zero. "So, which one 'Guns of Rage' or 'Death's Pain'?" I asked which moive we were going to see.