ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⓣⓗⓘⓡⓣⓔⓔⓝ

" What's wrong, baby?!" I asked as he pulled me closer to him. He was obviously nervous and not the normal type of nervous. He was hiding something. I was sure of that now.

" I won't go to school, and I'll be really worried about you," he said avoiding my eyes. I knew that he was lying and that wasn't what he wanted to say but just acted along.

"Oh! Don't worry!" I said smiling weakly.

' Why are you hiding things from me, Daniel?! Do you not trust me enough to tell me?! Could that thing be major?!' I thought slightly hurt. I trusted him with everything so knowing that he is hiding something truly hurts. I didn't notice that I was looking at him smiling weakly.

" Leah?! Are you okay?!" He asked making me snap out of it.

" Yeah, I'm perfectly fine," I answered.

" You sure?!" he asked hugging me.

I smiled and nodded. I felt hurt because he was hiding something but I wouldn't tell him. I mean, he should have his own space. I didn't want to bother him. Geez! This is the worst feeling ever.

" What do you think?!" he asked getting me out of my thoughts.

" What?!" I asked.

" You weren't listening, like I thought," he whispered.

" Yeah, I zoned out," I said rubbing the back of my neck nervously.

" Nothing to worry about. What's wrong?!" he asked me giving me all his attention leaving the cookies on the table.

" Nothing, babe! Don't worry about it!" I said smiling brightly.

" Why are you hiding from me?!" he asked and I wanted to ask the same question.

" Nothing, I'm just tired," I said the same lame excuse.

" But you slept a lot today. You sure you're okay?! Shall I call a doctor or something?!" he asked me worried.

I smiled slightly at that. He is always worried about the smallest thing. I was just deep in thoughts and he is like shall I call a doctor. But I can't lie, I love him for that.

" Don't worry! I'm fine. Oh, by the way, fancy going to Tyler's party with me?!" I asked dropping the conversation.

" Yep! I'd love to," he said as he pressed his lips against mine.

We kissed for few minutes before deciding to watch a movie. He chose the conjuring two, and all I did was scream. I hugged him like my life depended on it and he smirked when he realized that. After the movie, we chose another which was less scary, of course. I wouldn't sleep if it was.

" Baby, I'm sleepy!" I said yawning and hugging him.

" Sleep then! I'll carry you up," he assured and then I continued watching until I was asleep. I felt him carrying me up after sometime but I didn't comment. I smiled and went closer to him.

He walked and then opened a door, probably my room's door. After that, I smiled slightly in my sleep. He placed me on something soft and then left. I wanted him to stay but I was too tired to comment or open my eyes. I smiled when I felt the bed going down. I felt a hand around my waist and that made some sparks go there.

" Good night, Leah! I love you baby," he whispered and then kissed my cheek. I smiled in my sleep and allowed the darkness to fully take me. I totally forgot about the thing that he was hiding.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

" Leah! Wake up! You've school," I heard a voice saying.

" Go away!" I whispered burying my head in the pillow.

" Sorry! I can't do that," the voice said and then I felt something on my cheek.

I opened my eyes and peeked. All I saw was sweet Daniel Thompson. I smiled and he smiled back at me. My eyes were still have closed due to the strong lights.

" Good morning. Leah!" he whispered.

" Morning," I said rubbing my eyes. I looked up at him and found him smiling sweetly at me. I smiled back and then sat straight.

He smiled and then pecked my lips. He pulled back before I could react and that annoyed me. I sighed and then glared at him. He chuckled and then his eyes went wide opened. He didn't expect my next move.

I kissed his lips and before he could react, I pulled back. I raised my eye brows smirking at the expression that was drawn on his face. He smirked before kissing me well this time. Our little kiss turned into a heated make out session including mouth, lips, teeth. He bit my lips and that made me moan. I opened my lips and he shoved his tongue and that was as always he had the control.

I would really love to know what would our kiss be like if I took the lead. Too curious, I decided to try. I pulled back and before he could do anything I hugged him making him sit next to me. After that, I kissed him with everything I had.

I pressed my lips on his as I sat on his lap. My arms found their place around his neck and he placed his around my waist. He tried shoving his tongue in my mouth but I denied him. He wanted the lead but he had another thing coming.

He tried again and that time I bit his tongue causing him to open his mouth, so I shoved mine instead. I smirked against his lips as our mouth fought, but that time I was the one to one because I was at the top. After few minutes, I pulled back and both of us were breathing heavily.

" Someone enjoyed the top, huh?!" he asked and I blushed.

" Maybe!" I said as I stood up.

I looked at him and found him looking at me, my neck to he exact. I looked at it and found nothing unusual. I gave him a confused look and asked " What's wrong?!"

" Our mark... It should be there!" he said and I understood nothing. I looked at his eyes and found it going darker. I didn't understand what was wrong and that was really weird.

Our mark?! What the hell was he saying?! What mark?!

" Daniel, are you okay?!" I found myself asking. My voice was shaking as I was scared. Daniel's eyes were black and his teeth were a little bigger.

He let out a growl and it was so animal like. What's wrong?!