Chapter 19

Seff was soon sitting on the edge of the woods, looking away from the camp.

Ber and Nita sat on either side of her.

"He lives in you."

They looked behind them to see Clyde walking forward.

"Clyde... I thought you left?" Seff frowned.

Clyde shook his head, "No. Not yet. Especially not right now. Right now, you'll need a lot of comfort."

"But I'm fine," Seff assured.

"Sure... that's why you haven't tried to shift back to a human in three days?" Clyde folded his arms.

"Look... I just... I don't think I can go back out... not for a while." Seff sighed, "Not with those Siberian Tigers out on the prowl."

"We can take them," Ber growled.

"Not without proper training." Clyde denied, "Besides, even then, Tigers are still stronger than most of what we've got here."

"So, we go out... find more." Nita figured.

"It's not that simple." Clyde shook his head.

However, right as that last word left his lips, they all heard something close by.

They looked to see a wolf yelp and fall to the ground, curling up in pain.

They rushed over and looked at where the sound had come from.

Clyde growled as he stood up, his hands balling into fists, "Hunters..."

"What?" Seff looked up at him.

Clyde sighed and looked at them, "Hunters... humans who kill innocent animals. They're all over."

"But they usually stay away from Yellow Stone." Ber reasoned.

Seff looked at the dead wolf and growled, "Not anymore. Forget the Siberian Tigers... any more killings of innocent family... and I don't care what gets in my way to keep my pack safe."

They looked over at the shadow of their Siberian Tiger.

"To keep every pack safe." Seff's eyes turned red.