Chapter 2: Hitting Home Runs

Alyssa:
"Wait what time is the game?" I asked Ryan who was currently driving to Sonic.
"2:20, it's 10:20 right now, we're fine." Ryan puts his hand on my thigh. Oh daddy, don't do that. I nod and just scroll through Instagram.

We get to Sonic, order then eat. On the drive back, that's when Anthony calls in a huge ass panic. I put the phone on speaker.

"Alyssa! Where are you?! We're looking everywhere!" My brother is freaking the fuck out. "Relax I'm almost back to the field. I was just with a friend." I tell him. "Okay, which friend?" Anthony asks. "That doesn't matter." I hang up.

Ryan smirks. "You know, I think I need to get you out of that Bryant jersey and into one of mine." He says to me. "I like you but that's pushing it, I prefer Cubs." I retaliate. "Oh but baby you'd look so much better in my jersey."

He puts his hand on my thigh again. Oh fucking come on. You're gonna be the death of me. "But I hate the Brewers." Ireplied.  "Um rude." Ryan said. "Suck my tits." I tell him. "Gladly baby." He winked. "You're gross." I turned my head.

I could tell Ryan was smirking behind me. I know what's going on in that brain of his because he's Ryan Braun. A horny dude. "Oh come on baby don't ignore me." He says, stopping at a stop light.

I turn and look at him and can't help but giggle. "You're so cute." He says. I blush. "Thank you." I replied.

Ryan leaned into kiss me but the light turned green. "Green light!" I yelled. "Fuck." He starts to drive. "I'm getting that kiss sooner or later." He places his hand on my thigh. Oh fuck you Ryan. You need to stop. Really, please stop, you're making me horny.

We get back to the field and I find my brother. "Lyss! Where the hell were you??!" Anthony asked. "With my friend, don't worry I'm fine." I replied. "What friend?" Anthony asked. "Ryan Braun."

During the game, I'm sitting down by the field, the game starts. Almora draws a leadoff walk, then Javy knocks a single into center. Now Kris hits a single and its bases loaded. Anthony is up, and I can tell he's pissed because I was hanging out with Braun. On the first pitch, he knocks a grand slam out of the park.  Holy. Shit.

Bottom of the first, Ryan is in the same situation my brother was in, the Brewers have the bases loaded and he knocks a grand slam. We're tied.

By the end of the game, after a home run derby between the teams, the Brewers end up winning by a score of 17-16 in the 14th inning. Jesus boys, long enough game?

Ryan got 3 homers, having 7 RBIs, Anthony had 3 homers having 8 RBIs. Those two....damn.

I'm worried about the rath of Anthony after the game tho. After losses, he tends to get pissy especially after losses to the central division teams.

A/N: Chapter 2!! I'm glad you guys are liking this 💙💙💙