Chapter 15: Welcome Home Milwaukee

Alyssa:
I moved in with Ryan today and we're unpacking all my stuff; right now we came across a box of childhood things of mine.

"Oh my god." I say. "What?" Ryan asked. "Shit from my childhood." I opened the big rubber tote. "What the hell is this?" Ryan asked, holding up a bear by the ear. "Oh my god that's Spunkie!" I take the bear from Ryan.

He starts to laugh. "What?" I asked. "Spunkie." He laughed. I smack his arm. "Like you didn't have a stuffed animal with a funny name." I glared. "No I didn't...."

I could tell he was lying. "Ryan...you lying." I smirked. He sighed, "You caught me, yes I did have something with a goofy name. It was a stuffed dog and it's name was Mr. Snuggles." Ryan tells me. I bust out into laughter.

Later, I'm all unpacked and laying with Ryan. His arms are wrapped around me. "I can't wait for this baby to come." Ryan said. I smiled. "I'm so excited." I looked up at him. He kissed me and I kissed him back.
I yawned. "I need a nap." I tell him. "Then let's go take one." Ryan agrees.

After two hours, I woke up, because I was feeling nauseous. I got up and went to the bathroom, and got sick. This better not last the whole pregnancy.

I felt my hair go up and my back being rubbed. I automatically knew it was Ryan.

After I felt good enough to stand up, I brushed my teeth before Ryan decided he would wanna kiss me. And puke breath is just gross.

"Are you feeling up to coming to the game today?" Ryan asked.

I turned around and faced him, still in his arms. "Yeah." I replied to him.

He leaned his head down and kissed me. I kissed him back. Ryan picked me up, and carried me out of the bathroom and laid me on the bed. Then he hovered overtop of me and kissed me again. The last time we started to make out like this, our child was conceived. It's not like I can get pregnant again, i'm already pregnant.

Ryan kissed my neck and I moaned. I knew he was going to take my clothes off. He started to mess with the bottom of my shirt. I smirked at him. He pulled my shirt off and then messed with my pajama bottoms  and underwear. I smirked while messing with the waistband of his boxers. I didn't have a shirt to mess with cause he was already shirtless. Hot damn. We were both undressed and he kissed me again. We both knew where this was going. I mean, there's nothing wrong with morning sex.

I was breathing heavily after what we just did. Being pregnant makes me so horny. Hormones. They're wild.

Ryan pulled the covers over us and we fell back asleep for another two hours. That literally wore the fuck outta me, but it was worth it because i'm satisfied. That was definitely a good way to welcome me to my new home of Milwaukee.

I love Alyssa and Ryan.😍😍