Chapter 11: Surprising Speculations

Alyssa:
It's been around 3 weeks since I got whacked in the head with a foul ball. Thanks Ian. But I'm pretty much recovered now and I'm on a plane back to Milwaukee. I'm going to see Ryan this week, he was in Chicago for a rare 4 day break, so we spent time together there. I was cleared to fly so that's a plus. I text Ryan when we're 45 minute away from landing.

Once we land, I grab my backpack and suitcase, I walk and see Ryan, I run to him and jump in his arms. "I missed you." I said.

Ryan wrapped his arms around me tighter. "I missed you too baby girl." He kissed me. I kissed him back. "Let's go." He puts me down and takes my suitcase for me. I have my backpack on my back.

We get in the car and he automatically puts his hand on my thigh. This boy. He knows that's my one weakness I have.

I smirk at him. He chuckles to himself and starts to drive. I take my phone out and take a pic of the highway when we get on it and a pic of Ryan.

alyssa_marieee: Milwaukee I have missed you so much 😍💕 And I've missed this sexy man too 😍😍 #milwaukee #ryanbraun #thisismycrew

When we get to his house, we take my stuff to his room and he pushes me on the bed. He kisses my neck and I moan. Immediately he's got both of us completely undressed and I think you know what happened next.

After that, we're both breathing heavily. God damn Ryan.

I stand up and walk to Ryan's dresser, I steal a t-shirt and some shorts. I walk to my suitcase and grab a pair of underwear. "Where you going beautiful?" He asks. "To shower. You wanna come?" I looked at him. "Hell yeah I do." He stands up and comes with me.

After we shower I walk over to his bed and lay down. It's literally 8:00 pm. My flight was 6:02 pm and I'm wiped even tho it wasn't even that far.

I cover myself with the blankets and laying down. I feel the bed dip beside me and feel Ryan's arms snake around me. I smiled. "Goodnight princess." He whispered. "Night Prince Charming." I giggle and fall asleep.

The next morning, I wake up around 10:00 am. Ryan isn't home, he's at the field for a practice before the game that starts at 1:00. I don't have a ticket to the game so I decided to just stay in, order takeout and watch the game from Ryan's place.

I didn't bother changing clothes since I wasn't planning on going anywhere. Some sort of nausea takes over my body and I run to the bathroom and throw up. Oh god. That's awful.

I stand up, flush the toilet and brush my teeth. I then go downstairs and find a note on the kitchen counter.

Alyssa,
There's food in the cabinets and fridge. Eat whatever you want and I'll be home later.
Hope you slept well.
-Ryan

Awe he's sweet. I walk to the cabinet, find bread, and peanut butter. Then I go to the fridge and grab cheese and pickles. I toasted two pieces of bread, then spread the peanut butter on the toast. Then I added cheese and pickles. I put everything away then ate the sandwich. Why is this so good??

My phone goes off and I see it's my best friend, Jessica. I answer her FaceTime call. "Hey girl." I said with a mouthful of sandwich. "He...uh Alyssa what are you eating?" Jess asks. "Oh uh a peanut butter, cheese and pickle toasted sandwich." I said.

I see her nose scrunch up. "Alyssa that sounds gross and looks gross." She said. "But it's actually really good." I tell her. "That sounds and looks like something a pregnant woman would eat." Jess says. "It just sounded good." I shrug.

About 20 minutes later, I'm still on FaceTime with Jessica. I feel a sense of nausea come over me again. "I'll be right back. I'm gonna throw up." I run toward the bathroom and empty my stomach again. Second time today. What the hell is going on with me?

I walk back into the bedroom and get back on FaceTime with Jessica and I yawn in the process. I've been yawning all morning and I got over 8 hours of sleep.

"Alyssa. Let me be serious here. You're eating weird shit, you're throwing up, and you're excessively tired. If I'm not mistaken, I think you might be pregnant." Jessica said.

"You're crazy. I'm not pregnant." I said to her. "Uh some pregnancy signs are all three of those things and if you and Ryan have had sex in the past 3 weeks, there's a high possibility." She said. "Jess I'll call you later." I say. "Alright. And if I were you, I'd take a test. I love you best friend." Jess tells me. "I love you too. And it's gonna come back negative if I take one, so why even bother? But I'm gonna go." I said then hung up.

I couldn't really be pregnant, could I?

A/N: Didn't I say it would get interesting?? I don't lie my people!