Chapter 5: His Place

Ryan:

Oh my god, Alyssa. Where do I start with her? She's amazing, funny, caring, beautiful. My dream girl. I finally found her.

"Ryan?" She asks. "Yeah?" I respond. "You alright? You kinda spaced out." She said. "Oh, I didn't know." I put my arm around her.

Alyssa relaxes in my touch. She's perfect. I hold her close.

About 20 minutes later, we go to my place. We drink a beer and I hold her. When I hold her, it's like peace. It's like I can finally relax. I never could do that with Larisa. Alyssa relaxes me.

"Lyss?" I say. "Hmm?" She replied. "What if I told you that I wanted you and I to be something?" I nervously ask.

She smiles and responds, "I would love that."

Score.
"I'm not gonna ask you to be my girlfriend just yet, but just talking and going out. I want to take us slow." I tell her.

I feel like I took it too fast with the last relationship and I want to slow down on this one. I want her to feel comfortable.

Alyssa smiled. "I love that idea." She smiles.

I hug her and she hugs back.

We end up watching a movie, finishing our beers and we find ourselves asleep on the couch together.

Waking up around 1:30 am, I carry Alyssa up to my room and I go sleep in the guest room because I don't know if sleeping in the same bed would be pushing it or not. I gave her my bed because my bed is more comfortable than the guest bed. Really need to do something about that. I walk into the guest room and fall asleep.

Alyssa:

I wake up in a dark room. I kind of panic. I don't remember where I am.  I check my phone and see its morning. I use my flashlight to look around and I see a Braun jersey hanging on the wall and it's framed. Ohhh yeah that's right, I'm at Ryan's. Wait where's Ryan? This boy has a dark room, and it smells like cologne. How much cologne does the man need?

I stand up and walk to the door, and I walk out, I walk downstairs to find Ryan making food.

"Morning beautiful." Ryan smiles. "Hey." I respond. "How'd you sleep?" He asks. "Like a baby." I tell him, sitting on the counter next to the stove where he's making bacon and pancakes.

He stands in between my legs. "You are so beautiful." He smiles. "Can you just kiss me already?" I didn't think I said that out loud but apparently I did because next thing I knew, Ryan's lips were on mine.

I kissed him back and talk about fireworks. Ryan pulls away, looking into my eyes. "You're the one for me."

Finally for once someone is making me feel like I'm something. I'm happy.

A/N: How. Frickin. Cute. 😍 Also the Cubs and Brewers kick off a 4 game series tonight. Me being a Cubs fan, is obviously gonna root against the Brewers. I hate how when you like a player on the opposing team you have to root against them when they're a rival and/or they're playing your team. Ryan I love you, just tonight, please lose 😅👏🏼 #EverybodyIn