Chapter 14: Telling Anthony

Alyssa:

My phone goes off and I look at it. Jess Snapchatted me back. I opened it.

jess__brewer: Omgggg!! So you are pregnant!! 😍

I replied.

Alyssa: Yeah. I'm already bloated and my ass is already a little bigger. It sucksss! 😭

Jess: does Anthony know?

Alyssa: no but I'm gonna tell him I think today. Cause I'm moving to Milwaukee

Jess: YOU'RE LEAVING ME?!?

Alyssa: Girl, I'll only be 2 1/2 hours away.

Jess: Yeah but...I'll have to drive 2 1/2 hours to see you!!

Alyssa: Hey I'm just one call away 💙

Jess: I knowww. I gotta go to work now. I'll text you later

I don't reply. I pack my clothes cause I'm going back to see Anthony for a few days and then pack all of my stuff. Ryan just left on a road trip, so I'm taking an Uber to the airport then gonna drive my SUV back up here.

After going to the airport, finally getting the airline to let me bring Storm on the plane with me, and a very short flight, I Uber back to Anthony's. I walk in. "Jess!!!" Anthony exclaimed. "Hey Tony." I replied. Storm comes in on my side.

I walk to Anthony with Storm. "Who's this?" Anthony asked. I sit down. "My puppy, Storm." I take the leash off of him. And put it on the coffee table. "Ew, Brewers." Anthony said. "Right?" I replied. "So why Brewers?" He asked.

I took a deep breath, grabbed the ultrasound picture out of my bag. "I'll explain it in a minute." I handed the ultrasound picture to Anthony.

He studies it for a few seconds. "You're pregnant?!" Anthony exclaims. "Y-yes..." I replied. "By who....?" He wondered. "R-Ryan. And that's why my dog has a Brewers collar and leash." I said.

Tony pinches the bridge of his nose, then looks at me. "Look, Alyssa, I don't like him. But if you're happy, then I'm happy for you." He stood up and opened his arms. I stand up and hugged him. He hugs back. "Congrats baby sis." Anthony said. "Thanks big brother." I replied.

We sit back down. "Oh also, I'm moving up to Milwaukee, and moving in with Ryan." I said. "And I understand why. But if he ever breaks your heart, you can always come back and stay with me." I love this supportive side of my brother. "Thank you Tony." I replied. "You're welcome sister." He says.

A/N: What got into Anthony all of a sudden? Anyway, here's an update!! Hope you enjoy!