Chapter 6: Two More Days

Alyssa:
It's been fun these past couple days in Milwaukee but now the Cubs are heading home and I have to go with them. I'm their motivation in the dugout, so I have to go. I really don't wanna leave Ryan though.

I walk over to the Brewers side of the field and find Christian. "Hey Yeli where's Ryan?" I asked. "Ohhh you're the girl he's been talking about non-stop." Christian smirks.

I blushed. "Y-yeah I guess so." I replied. "Come with me." He said. I followed him into the Brewers clubhouse. Wrigley better.

Then I follow Christian into another room where Ryan is asleep on a couch.

"Wake him up I dare you." Christian smirks.

I walked over to Ryan, smirking and I start to tickle him. I can tell he's starting to squirm, I see a smile grow on his face. His eyes open and he sees me and pulls me down on top of him, wrapping me in his arms.

"You're not allowed to leave. You're mine forever." He kisses me. I kiss back. "But I have to, sadly." I lay my head on his chest.  He stands up with me still in his arms and lays me on the couch, kissing me.

"Baby you don't have to go back today, you know." Ryan whispers in my ear. He's right, I don't. "I know, but I ran out of clean clothes." I tell him. "Wash them at my place, I won't mind." He smiles.

I think I'm gonna stay the weekend.

"I think I'll stay for the weekend." I smiled. "That sounds perfect." Ryan said before kissing me.

I text Anthony.

Alyssa: Hey I'm staying in Milwaukee for the weekend

Anthony: Um. Fine. But no funny business with Braun.

Alyssa: shut up I'm an adult. Bring my suitcase over here.

Anthony: fine. Meet me halfway.

Alyssa: Alright.

I walk to halfway and meet my brother. "I love you sister." Anthony says. "I love you too." I respond, hugging him and he hugs back.

I walk back to where Ryan is and sit with him. He pulls me close to him and I lay my head on his shoulder.

Honestly, no guy has made me feel this secure, ever.

A/N: 😍😍😍😍