Chapter 8

Akashi's POV

I arrived at the place, the hostage taker gave me. Not so far away from the entrance of the warehouse stands the person he wants to kill right at this moment, a buttery-haired man, no other than, Nash Gold.

"Where is he? Where is Tetsuya? What did you do to him?" I uninterruptedly asked between gritted teeth.

"Chill, Mr. Emperor. I haven't done anything yet to him. Nothing yet, but soon." He laughed crazily looking at me. I gave him my irritated expression to hide my increasing fear for Tetsuya and our child.

"Looks like you're already very eager to see him. Well then, come with me. I'll bring you to where your beloved is."

After ten minutes of walking, we arrived at an old steal door leading to an underground. When we reached the end of the stairway, we were welcomed by an old looking theater probably used years ago in theater plays.

In the middle of the stage was a chair. And there, I saw my beloved Tetsuya. His was looking down, so I called for his attention to see if he was fine.

"Tetsuya!"

When he raised his head, my eyes widen in shock to see Tetsuya's dreadful appearance. His cloth covered with bloodstains. His eyes were puffy. Lips, arms and other parts of his body were littered with cuts and bruises. Tears, blood and sweat dripping down his face. I clenched my fists.

"You little piece of shit! What did you do to him? You said he was unharmed!"

"That was true. Nash didn't harm him, I did." I turned to look at the person who said those words. "Hanamiya?"

"At your service, Seijuro Akashi."

"You bastard! What did you do to him?" I scamper towards him and aimed to punch his face but he was quick to dodge it.

"Whoa whoa. It was not my fault. I was afflicting sweet punishment on him awhile ago. He kept on saying that he is pregnant. So I got irritated." He laughed crazily. "I mean, like who would believe that he is pregnant? He is male. Males don't get pregnant. So I ended beating him to shut him up from his delusions."

"He is pregnant! Can't you see it?" I shouted in exasperation. "Why did you even abducted him?"

"Well that was because I wanted someone to pay his debts to me. And that someone is you, Akashi." Nash scoffed.

"As I recall correctly, I do not owe you anything," I firmly stated.

"Oh really? Well then, you're wrong. You took everything away from me. Fame, my friends, even the sport I loved. It was because of you that I was vanished from the basketball world. When I returned to the U.S. everyone was mad at me including my own family. They resented me just because of that stupid game we had. And I don't want anybody other than me to possess the emperor eye. And now, I have come back to have my revenge on you."

So this was all about the last game that we had against 'The Jabberwocky'. I can't believe this idiot drag my Tetsuya in this situation just because of that game. I looked over to where Tetsuya was seated. Again, my anger started to boil up in my system.

"It was not my fault if you had lose everything, it was your fault. It was you who belittled us Japanese basketball players. You even called us monkeys, don't you remember? All we did was fight for you to realize that we deserved to be basketball players. Nevertheless, we did everything fair and square. We defeated you in an untainted basketball game."

I looked over to Hanamiya, "And you, why did you joined Nash in his stupid payback scheme. I don't recall that we did something wrong with you too."