short past story

The Chevy's black hood was searing from the heat of the late-afternoon sun. 13 year old Melody leaned against it anyway. Sometimes it was just good to feel something without having to push it back down. She was letting Ishi sleep. They'd been on the road for over 24 hours after that last job. She always looked so angelic when she was sleeping. Right now there was no angst, no anger. She wasn't struggling to hold back tears. That seemed like the only expression everyone sees ever saw on her face these days, and she hated the reminder. She smiled small as she heard her waking up. 12 year old Ishi her black long hair was down to her back, she wore a black tee, black bootcut jeans and she had black boots on. Her Dark Blood eyes were staring straight at Ishi as she smiled at her. Melody got off the hood and went inside the Chevy drivers side. She closed the door and start the car. She starting driving on the freeway. Melody had been leant back in the driver's seat, humming along to a Metallica tape, fingers drumming against the steering wheel as she droved. Ishi hummed with her till Melodys phone ranged. Melody  turned off the tape player and awnser the call. "Hello?" "Yah we are on our way" "Yes we are fine" "No" "Damn it. We didn't" "Ok" "See you in a half hour" "Bye" Melody hunged up and put the phone in her front pocket. "Who's that?" Ishi asked. "Just a friend, he wanted to know if we are ok" Melody explained. Ishi nodded as she stared out her window. "Anything else Bestie?" she teased. She held the steering wheel tightly as she stares straight at the road. They were now driving in complete silent. Half hour later Melody parked the car infront of Melodys friend house. Ishi got out of the passenger seat and walked towards the house. Melody letted go of the steering wheel "Have fun bitch". She got out of the car and locked it before she was right behind Ishi a inch close behind her.Then a flash appeared in thier eyes. Melody and Ishi stopped as they stared at Dave holding a camera. "Dave what the hell?" Melody asked. Ishi eyes widen in fear as she was about to run off but Melody push her in. Dave smirked as he led them unawnsered into the living room.  Half hour later Dave was sitting on the couch drinking a bottle of beer kissing Ishi's neck and rubbing Lucias chest as she was ontop of him while Ishi was being sitted on by them. Melody was video tapping it. "Hey Dave you should fuck them both!" She sang. Dave chuckles "Rather torture Ishi then make a baby with her". Ishi was crying hard with duct tape on her mouth. She head butted Dave head. Dave growled loud. "Melody why don't you send Ishi home" he smirks. Melody puts down the camera and nods. Dave and Lucia got off of Ishi as Melody picked her up. Melody teleports them in a cave in a forest. She teleports a bat in her hand. "Such a bad slut. Too bad you ain't gonna be moving much." She smirks. Half hour later Ishi was cut, bruise, bleeding and dirty laying on the cold cave floor almost dead. Melody wipes some sweat off her forehead "Hope you learn your lesson on who your true friends were" she giggles. She disapears. Ishi was crying hard. She was alone. Forever? Or just for a few years~?