11pm thoughts

We are still best friends. She's been doing college and with friends where she lives. So proud of her. I miss her everyday. As well as my ocs.

Seth: Wish we get the bastards finale done. So we all can do more stuff.
Me: Patience if I can wait. So can you guys.
Angela: Yet you keep making stories and thinking of old times and so on. You even read a old beginning rp when You took a ex friends ocs bf.
Ishi: Dont remind her..
Me: AITE. ONE THING. JEM WAS NOT A FR GF TO DAMIEN. HALF THE FEELINGS WERE CONTRACT AND OTHER DAMIENS AFFECTION TO HER. KIND OF LIKE PROB BEST FRIENDS OR FAMILY. HE CONNECTED TO ISHI AND THEY ARE SOUL MATES. SO LIL MISSY SHHUSHHHH.
Angela: What bout that mark that did more connecting for those two? It is said once you do that. One our family members mark his sister and they got married. Is Ishi and Damien base on lies??
Ishi: THATS ENOUGH ANGELA. I LOVED YOUR FATHER SO MUCH WAY BEFORE WE DID THE RITUAL. BUT CAUSE HE WAS WITH CONTRACT WITH THAT BISH. I WANTED TO BE SOMETHING TO HIM...I WANTED TO BE CLOSE TO HIM. BUT THE RITUAL FAILED. ONLY THING THAT WORKS FROM IT. WE CAN READ EACH OTHERS MIND. JUST LIKE YOU AND DELILAH. AND ALSO WHY IT FAILED WAS MAYBE MY FEELINGS WERE NOT OF FAMILY WISE TO HIM.
Angela: sorry mom..i didnt know..but Mom ...Kar.. What would happen if Molly and Damien...and all find bettee than us all...like how you ruined Jem and her owner...
Ishi: :( I would die and disappear...
Me: I would be heart broken and hurt...kill off every oc...2013 or 2012 we all been connected cause of Molly and I...without her...who am I... Shes most friend i have for years and only friend ill talk to and one high school bud...i dont go to my past anymore besides her..
Hotaru: Can we all just chill. -smokes cig-
Gale: hey hottie give me a cig
Hotaru: -raises eyebrow- One do not call me hottie. I aint yours. Two. No. Cigs are mine and for Lock.
Gale: Tsk bitch
Seth: -slaps gale head- Enough
Gale: Oh its the traitor
Ishi: Huh? Traitor?
Seth: HAHAHA YOU AND YOUR JOKES FROM OUR PAST GALE
Ishi: -gives him a look staring him down very curious-
Yuuki: Can we go sleep now..
Yuuki turns into her cat form laying on my long pillow. Under my arms hugging it. Hotaru was wearing a sexy red silk nightgown.  Lays behind my back. Ishi wearing one of Damiens tshirt and underwear. Lays infront of me. Seth and Gale sleep across my room not far but good distance. Angela and Kiki slept behind Ishi. Daichi stayed in hallway. Locked from my room. Others were busy so cant sleep here.

Nite zzz.
Been reading old stuff.
Maybe me wish Molly and I or her. Work on how our ocs met for real considering how we started was confusing and bad. Nice cute story. 
Anyways nite aha. ..
Can find more memories for here. zzzzzzz