my old main ocs

Ishi Mizu, or Ishi Michealis ((married name)) , Demon, 19 ((immortal age~)) , later on the rps she will have a boy but not till after some rps. She has two girls who are twins. She's queen of heaven and hell. She still has a huge fear of men besides Damien, angel and Seth. First child and second child got killed. Very sad moments v.v . Her fifth child will die In a rp. But sixth and last child will be born! She's more scared of herself now. She's more um...jealous? Lol. Anymore just ask?

Angela Michealis, daughter of Damien and Ishi Michealis, twin sister of Delilah Michealis, princess of heaven and hell, demon and is 18 in immortal age. She hates her mom >> . She's a big daddy's girl. She party's, drinks, has a boyfriend later on the day they first met ((it was really sweet lol)), has her own apartment, she's a famous singer, she use to work in a model agency but it didn't work out cause they wanted her to break up with Bry. But she refuse of course. ^^ . She has her boyfriend living with her. For more just ask~

Yuuki Lowell, neko, 18 ((immortal maybe..?)) , works at a vet and a restaurant. Um not much new to her sad to say .-. . Just ask I guess? Lol xD

Seth Tataki, Demon, 19 ((immortal age)), um....he's just engage~, he has a bad ego or attitude to Ishi. ^^ not telling why~ . Um just ask for more? Lol...

Melody, Dave, Lucia, Gale, Lucia and Gale are demons, Dave is a grim reaper, Melody is shapeshifter. Age I won't say. Check my ig Info ;) . Um Dave will die in a rp. ((Will play him later In life whenever)) Gale and Lucia are still alive. Due to rp changes. Thinking of doing a big story or so? Of the three siblings? Gale Lucia and Ishi....lol...idk. Melody will be alive lol. Sadly yes. -dislikes melody and Lucia plus scared of gale and dave- um for more just ask?

Sebby!! Um just he is single and looking for a Ciel~ lol. Well I think we did find one cuz we rp alil xD. Well ya know sebby. BUTS IM PUTTING MY OWN CHARATER AS HIS CHILDHOOD FRIEND OR SISTER OWO lol ask away if ya want~

Relationship updates;

Ishi: Married~ {Damien}

Angela: Dating {Bry}

Yuuki: Dating {Angel}

Seth: Engage {Thorn}

Melody: Married {Gale}

Gale: Married {Melody}

Dave: Single but is a playboy -.- {any girls, -hides my Ishi-} ((-gags- >~>))

Lucia: Single but is a s*** lol. {any boys, likes Damien o.o -shivers as I shake my head-} ((-hisss-))