Rp part

Ishi's body is in the bottom of a soul lake. In a few minutes or so she could die. 

In Mind:

Ishi was in a dark red room. Her arms were chain up and legs. She struggles moving. She screams for help. Suddenly a line appear infront of her. "Welcome to place where nightmares and you communicate~" Father says smirking at the front of the line. He walks off. Thorn comes up and smirks at her. "It's such a shame I'm more dominant and have more in common with Damien then you." She laughs then walks off skipping. Seth appears. "Seeing you cry, beg, scream, and in pain so much inside and out...was so much fun when you got bullied, harras, touch and all by Dave and others" he teleports gone. Angela comes to her and slaps her. "Your a disgrace as a mom. Stop hurting Dad and spend more time with Delilah so I can have time with dad!!" She teleports gone. Delilah appears and growls at her. "I want powers like you!!!! Teleporting, knowing where you are, and so on..why does Angela have alot of your powers!! It's not fair!!" She cries glaring at her before disapearing. Caroline walks to her and kicks her stomach causing Ishi to cough up blood. "I hope this child dies. I want a child so bad. It's not fair you get pregnant again." She disappears. Damon comes and smirks at her. "Hey sis. Like playing with my bud Gale and Dave as a kid? Such a slut. " he chuckles walking away. Angel appears and scratches her cheek. "Such a burden to us all. Crying all the time. Being jealous. Open your eyes and see what Damien's going thro because of you!!!" He yells and runs off. Yuuki glares at her as she hisses. "I thought you would understand him. But you keep hurting us all. Can't you just die already?" She laughs walking away. Dave, Gale, Melody and Lucia appear smirking. "Time is running up Ishi. Enjoy your last minutes and time with Your husband~" they said in unison. Ishi cries were silent as she struggles moving. She couldn't talk. In here her voice is mute. Damien appears infront of her smirking. "Hey babe. Ready to be punish? Cause I'm gonna make you scream bloody murder~ oh and I love lily more then you~ she's dominant, brave, not a crybaby, honest, doesn't run away, We have fun together, she's more sexy, beautiful, funny, nice, amazing and she fucks way better then you...such a ugly crybaby who ain't dominant...and is so boring.....I just married you to have sex all I want...before I punish you...if lily ever came back....I would pick her over you~" he chuckles stripping her clothes off. He takes his pants and boxers off then slams into her so hard she screams silently. He thrusts five fingers in her ass rough and really fast. Tears fall down her cheek. It hurted her alot. But she glared at him. *They...he....this isn't them!!!!!!* she suddenly appears in a black dark room. She sat on the cold ground. Her clothes torn and she was bleeding alil. She sat frozen in tears. {Ten minutes before death} . 

Meanwhile in reality. Ishi breathing slowed down more and her powers decreased fast. Angela eyes widen as she sees it. ((What she did in the rp. This is all what she saw.))