rp part

Ishi was lying on the cold icy snow in Alaska. She slowly opens her eyes and sat up. "Huh...w-why I-is I-it...c-cold....w-where a-am I-I?!" She whispers hugging her arms tight. She wore a black lacy nightgown and she was barefoot. Her whole body was so cold she starts stuttering. She tries teleporting but nothing works. She tries connecting to Damien. But she couldn't think straight. "S-s-shit t-this a-ain't g-good...d-damn I-I-it!!" She starts crying scared. Her body was frozen stiff so she couldn't move. Then four people appear infront of her. "Hey sis~" Lucia purrs. "Lucia she's no sister of us anymore. " Gale chuckles. "Can we get this over with? I want to hang with this new girl Daichi's dating!" Melody frowns. "You and girls who are all about being dominant~ it's the boys." Dave smirks at Ishi. Ishis eyes widen. Dave pushes her on the ground and hovers above her. He slips a hand in her nightgown and rubs up and down everywhere on her body. She starts screaming as she tries moving her frozen body. "Let's hope Raven and all will finish Damien and his siblings. As we finish Ishi. The daughters can suffer enough with their parents dead" Gale smiles. Lucia twirls a special knife in her hands as Melody stretches her arms smirking. Dave then puts his hand on Ishis thong. He tugs them down then strokes her entrance. She tenses up very badly as she finally swings a hand at his face. It made a bruise on left eye. He growls and pins her hands above her head. He slips two fingers in her and thrusts repeatedly fast and hard. Ishi screams so loud the ground shook like a earthquake. Her eyes turn black a she then kicks him off her. She stood up fast and runs off down the icy deserted Alaska grounds. They all laugh as they chase her down. A big blizzard starts and Ishi grew more cold and paler by the minute. Her eyes became dark grey and Very dim. Her entrance was hurting and she needed time to think on what to do. "D-Damien" she cries very scared. She then stops at a dead end. She turns and takes a very deep shaky breath. She got ready to fight if she had to. And she will. Dave suddenly appears infront of Angela and grabs her by the hair. Yuuki jumps on him, in her neko form and claws his back deep. Dave suddenly made force come out of him sending both girls slamming on a wall. He then charges at Seth. Seth sends a fast kick at his face causing tooths to come out. Dave growls. He jumps back and holds a dagger in his hands. He flips Angela on the ground and stomps on her chest. Snaps were heard and she starts breathing heavy. Seth growls loud and Yuuki does also. They both run up to him and slam him on the wall. But Dave teleports behind them and grabs them by the hair and throws them at a window. Angela gets up shaking and grabs him by the neck. "You little Dick of a asshole. You are so fucking de-" Dave was about to stab her till Ishi pushes her away. She got stab on the side. Ishi yelps. She grabs his heart fast and takes it out. Suddenly a hellhound appears and eats him up, soul and body. She drops the heart and suddenly she collapses on the ground with a loud thump. She was 98% wounded everywhere. She could die any second. Angela's eyes widen as she kneels down by her and screams. "Mom!!!!!!!!". Yuuki an Seth came back and were 47% and 34% wounded. Seth grabs their shoulders and teleports all back in hells mansion living room. Yuuki picks up Ishi with Angela carefully. They place her on the couch. Ishi winces every time they touch or move her. "Y-you did it mom. You fought back. And won. Dad will be so proud of you..." Angela cries putting her face in her hands. Ishi slighty opens her eyes. "I....know....I love you...Delilah....Caroline...Zach....Lucy.....their father Dami....father Lucifer....mother Elphaba...Damon....Kat...Angel....Seth.....Yuuki....Adam and Sophe.....Mom......everyone.....and....I love your father....so much....you all make me so happy....very happy..." She cries softly. Her body was pale, weak, broken, wounded and torn. Her hair was a knotted bloody mess. Her eyes were dark grey. Angela sobs louder. "Mom!!! Don't die!!!! Please!!!" She clutches her moms shirt tight. "I...won't....I'll hold on longer.." She cries.