(2) The Party

Cyrus POV

Okay so it's 7:30 and I'm barely ready. I grab my blue suit (the one from my barmitzva) and brush my teeth. I get in my moms car and drove to Ambers house.

I walk in and already want to leave! It's way to crazy for me. "Oh hey Cyrus!!" Jonah shouts at the top of his lungs to be heard. I look around and see him drinking punch. "Oh hey ba... I mean Jonah... forget that part before" I stutter. "Hey you should try some of this it tastes amazing (hiccup)" he said handing me his cup. Amber walked over and said "whoops looks like someone spiked the punch, good to see you Cyrus!" Jonah laid down and looked drunk as all hell. "How much did you drink!?" I tried to shout. "Uuuuuhhhhh 9 mabye (hiccup) 12 cups" he pulled me closer to him and looked me in the eye... woah is this happening.

He stared into my eyes and said "you look sooo hot tonight Cyrus mabye we should be boyfri.. (hiccup)" Jonah passed out on the couch.

Did he say he wants to be boyfriends? He was drunk anyway so it didn't matter. I decided I wanted to tell iris I didn't like her like that so I went to find her. I saw her dancing with another guy and she blushed when she saw me. "Umm iris we need to talk" she walked over to me and said "what's up Cyrus?" "Well... uhh I think it's crazy I met someone like you. But..." "your gay?" She asked. It's like she could read my mind. "Umm how did yo..." " I heard you talking to Buffy and andi about it.."

I couldn't remember anything else from that night but I'm glad I went.

Jonah's POV

I woke up on Ambers couch with a HUGE headache! My drink was spiked! Oh my god I've never drank before... it felt horrible but I drank a lot of water to help. I walked outside and saw iris crying on my grass. I sat next to her and she just said "don't ask, Cyrus said he was gay..." "what?, he is?" Iris looked worried "forget that please don't tell him I told you!"

I went home and sat on my bed thinking about Andi. I didn't want to be with her, so I text her

 I didn't want to be with her, so I text her