(14) Buffy?

Jonah's POV

It was Sunday so I could relax today. It was just me and Cyrus in my bed chilling out with food. Cyrus looked at his phone after a while and showed me a text from Buffy. "Should I call 911 or do it myself???"

"Jonah what does she mean by that!?" Cyrus said nervously. I remembered when Cyrus got beat by his dad Buffy was getting prepared for something. Now I know what that is. "Erm Cyrus she texted me when your dad found out saying she was preparing herself for something, so that might be it." His phone lit up again. Another text from Buffy saying, "I'll just do it myself."

Buffy's POV

I decided to do it myself. I opened the unlocked door slowly and crept inside. He was there punching a picture of Cyrus. Is he really that annoyed? I grabbed the bag and threw it over his head. I dragged him to my basement and tied him up.

He opened his eyes to see he stood there staring at him. I slapped him really hard. "Is there something wrong with Cyrus liking boys?" I asked staring at him still, not blinking.

(Time skip)

After a long time of hitting Cyrus's dad he ran away and I hoped he wouldn't come back. I called Cyrus to come back to his house. He turned up with Jonah. He looked so happy to see me and his home Cyrus's-dad-free.

Cyrus's POV

I was so relieved to find my home without my dad for once. My mom moved away when I was very young. So I wanted to go back to my house but I was scared to be alone. "Jonah? I know this is fast but please can you live with me for a while because I'm scared my dad will come back?" I asked holding his hands.

He kissed me, "of course I will Cyrus, I love you!" He said.

I think everything's going to be okay.