Chapter 14

Felix's POV

"We're here Felix," I heard Ryan say. I blinked. That didn't tale very long to get here. I unbuckled the seatbelt and got out. Ryan got out as we'll and walked over to me. I slipped an arm around his waist. Ryan wrapped an arm around my waist as well. We both walked into the movie theatre. Ryan bought two tickets for us and then looked up at me." Do you want to get anything?" he asked.

"A drink would be nice. Just a coke." I said simply, rubbing his side lightly.

"Alright," Ryan said. He rubbed my side for a second before he moved away from me. He walked up to the stand and ordered a coke. He paid for it and brought it back over to me. "Here," he said and handed me the drink.

"Thanks," I said with a grin and grabbed the coke, taking a sip from it." Are you going to get something else or can we head to the showing?" I asked.

"I'm fine. We can head to the show," Ryan said. He wrapped his arm back around my waist. I did the same as we walked into the room, seeing a fairly large amount of people. Near the back, there was an almost empty row, so I walked up the steps with Ryan, glancing around at the occasional person who was looking at us. I looked ahead of us as I made my way to the middle of the row. I sat down and glanced up at Ryan for a moment. Ryan looked down at me and then sat by me." Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said, meeting his gaze and then gave him a slight smile." It's like those people have never seen a gay couple before." I murmured, wrapping my arm around his shoulders. Ryan wrapped an arm around my waist and glanced at all of the people.

"Well, it's about time that they start accepting it." Ryan murmured. I followed his gaze for a moment and nodded. I turned and gave his cheek a quick kiss with a small smile, and then rested my head on his shoulder. Ryan tightened his arm around me. I smiled and looked over at the screen. The movie soon started and I watched the intro. I watched the intro, tightening my hold on Ryan as a jumpscare happened. I felt Ryan flinch sightly. About 15 minutes in, it was eeirily quiet, and there was, typically, a murderer on the loose. He had soon subbed one of the characters creating a bloody mess. I buried my face in Ryan's neck unable to watch the man writhing around on the ground, screaming in agony. I felt Ryan tighten his hold on me slightly. I calmed down a little, glancing at the screen and wincing as the same thing happened to another character. I looked away again, squeezing my eyes shut with a little whimper as I hid my face in Ryan's neck again. After a few seconds, I felt Ryan lightly kiss the top of my head. I opened my eyes again, glancing up at Ryan and rubbing his side gently before glancing back at the screen, relieved to see that the killing was over. I watched the movie, keeping my head on his shoulder while draping my arm around his mid back. Ryan rested his head on mine lightly. I jumped at all the scary parts, including the jump scares. And there were a lot of them. This movie was pretty creepy, so it was legit scary, not just cheesy. At one very scary part, I shook a little, closing my eyes and moving closer to Ryan with a small whimper. Ryan held me closer to me. I rested my head in the crook of his neck, tightening my grip on him and opening my eyes after a few seconds. I felt Ryan rubbing my side as the credits of the movie after playing. I gave a soft sigh, closing my eyes again.

"That was pretty damn scary." I murmured quietly.

"It must have been if those words just came from Mr. I don't get scared of anything." Ryan said teasingly. I opened my eyes.

"Shut up," I muttered with a faint smile." Let's go," I whispered after a few moments of silence, lifting my head from his shoulder.

"Alright." Ryan said. He stood up after a moment. I stood up as well, wrapping an arm around his shoulders as we walked.

"Did you like it?" I asked after a few seconds. Ryan wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Yeah. That was a good horror movie unlike most that come out." Ryan said. I nodded.