Chapter 16

Ryan's POV

It was a was hours later and Felix was still sleeping. I had fallen asleep as well from listening to Felix's soft breathing. I eventually woke up and shifted around slightly. I looked down at Felix who was still asleep in my arms. He was so adorable when he was asleep. Felix let out a small groan and moved closer to me. I tightened my arms around his waist slightly. Felix smiled and moved his head up from my chest to my shoulder, blinking open his eyes and holding me little tighter. He glanced up at me tiredly." Hello Felix. How are you feeling?" I asked.

"A little better." Felix said.

"Good." I murmured.

"Felix tilted his head slightly." Is it still Christmas eve?" he asked lightly.

"Um." I looked over at the clock that I had in my room. It was midnight.I looked back over at Felix." No, it's Christmas day. Merry Christmas my angel." I murmured and gently kissed the top of his head. A soft smile lit up Felix's face.

"Merry Christmas beautiful." Felix said, leaning up and kissing my cheek. I smiled and rubbed his side gently. Felix smiled.

"I'd kiss you, but I don't want to get you sick." He murmured, moving up a little so he was closer to me. He looked into my eyes. I smiled and trailed my hand up to his back.

"I don't care if I get sick. I just want you better." I murmured.

"You're so sweet." Felix said, wrapping his arms around my neck with a slight smile." I care if you get sick though." Felix added softly.

"I know Felix. I know." I murmured. I held him closer to me. He gave a soft smile, quickly planting another kiss on my cheek. He moved his thumbs up and down the sides of my neck. I stared down at him while rubbing his side lightly. We stayed like that for a while until Felix asked," Do you want your gift?"

"Felix, said I didn't want anything." I murmured. Just like Felix to not listen. He's stubborn, in a good way.

"But, I got us something we'd both enjoy." He whispered, running his hands up and down my back lightly.

"Okay. What is it?" I asked. I wouldn't mind if it was something we'd both enjoy. I didn't want anything just for me.

"Well, first, what do you have planned for the first week of January?" He asked, his smile growing a little.

"Nothing. Why?" I asked.

"How about you and I take a vacation to Cancun, Mexico?" Felix asked with a grin, giving my cheek a quick kiss.

"Sure. That sounds fun." I said with a small smile and kissed his forehead.

"Good because I already bought the tickets." He said, wrapping his arms around my neck again.

"I'm not even going to ask where you got the money for that." I said.

"YouTube." Felix wspered, running his hand through my hair. I sighed.

"Well, thank you Felix. I appreciate it, I really do, but you didn't have to do that." I said, moving my arms down to his waist.

"But, I wanted to." Felix responded, looking in my eyes. His smile disappeared from his face. When I saw his smile disappear, I felt bad. I didn't want him thinking that I was mad at him.

"It's okay Felix. I appreciate this and i'm sure we'll have a good time." I said before leaning forward and kissing him. He kissed back softly, his smile returning slightly. He rubbed my neck gently and ran a hand through my hair again. I rubbed his side gently and leaned back."And don't worry about getting me sick. I'll be fine." I said.