21 ~ The Yellow Flash

Sasuke POV

As Sakura and I were about to attack Zabuza, a strange yellow flash appeared in front of us.

"Don't worry," Said the mysterious yellow figure. "I'll deal with this." One the yellow light disappeared we could see the 4th Hokage also known as Naruto's dad in front of us. He looked over his shoulder and gave us a reassuring smile before running forward to take on Zabuza.

He pulled out a kunai and jumped towards real Zabuza. Zabuza blocked the kunai with his sword and they both jumped backwards. What Zabuza didn't notice was that Lord 4th had placed a tag onto his sword during the impact.

When Zabuza placed his sword behind his back, Lord 4th hirashinned to the tag and kicked Zabuza in the back. This made him trip forward becoming too far away from his water clone. His clone turned back into water and the water prison jutsu deactivated, setting Kakashi sensei free.

Kakashi sensei landed on the floor and joined the Hokage in battle after taking a few huge breaths of air. Kakashi sensei grabbed a kunai and charged at Zabuza who was balancing himself again. One Kakashi sensei and Zabuza made contact, Lord 4th ran behind him and formed a blue ball in his hand. he shoved the ball into Zabuza's back while he was distracted and sent him flying into a tree.

Zabuzas head bowed and three senbon needles came flying out of nowhere, hitting the back of his neck. A man around 14 or 15 years old jumped out of the trees and picked up Zabuza. I took out a kunai and got ready to fight her.

"Calm down boy," he said to me. "I'm a hunter-nin and i am here to take Zabuza away. I have been trying to get him for weeks now. I thank you for weakening him. I must go now. Goodbye and be careful." and with that...he left, taking Zabuzas body with him.

Minato POV

After dealing with Zabuza, I ran straight over to Naruto and picked him up. His face was pale and he was a little warm.

"Where is your house?" I asked the client. He told us that is was around 5 minutes away so we headed off.

Once arriving at his house, the client knocked on the door and it was opened up by a young lady with a little boy standing behind her.

"Oh grandfather your're home!" Said the young lady. She looked at team 7 and I in delight. "Oh and you must be the ninja who protected my grandfather through his journey home! Thank you very much for keeping him safe! My name is Tsunami and this little boy behind me is Inari."

Kakashi smiled at the girl before speaking. "Hello Tsunami, it's our pleasure. Now is it ok if we stay at your place for a couple days? One of my students is injured and needs to recover. Also we need to eliminate a potential threat that still lurks around here."

Tsunami smiled and nodded before gesturing for us to come inside.

"There are two spare bedrooms upstairs. There is one in the first door on the left and another in the room at the end of the hall."

I nodded at her before walking upstairs and entering the room on the left. I walked in to see two king sized beds in the middle of the room, a massive wardrobe on the left side and some shelves on the right. Next to the shelves was a door which lead into a bathroom.

After looking around for a second, I placed Naruto onto one of the beds and sat down beside him. He was really pale and his breathing was soft...But at least his isn't dead.

Ok guys I'm so so so so so so sorry for the such long wait. I feel really bad. I just forgot about this book for a little bit. I know this chapter is very short but I promise that the next one will be soon and will be longer! But if it does come late it's probably because I'm stuck studying, doing assignments and other stuff. Okayyyyy see you in the next chapter :) (Sorry if there are any grammar mistakes)