Ms.Erin

Lynzie Erin POV:

BEEP! BEEP!

I glance over to see that annoying alarm clock going off. Urgh! I slowly started making my way to the bathroom. After I was fully dressed, I walked into the kitchen and made some coffee. I was filled with worry, excitement, and doubt. I was starting to think I couldn't do this. I mean after all it is my first day teaching. What if they don't like me? So many things could go wrong with this. 'On my way to school I go' I thought as I climbed into my Buick 2014. I arrive at Clover High School within a few minutes. I didn't live very far from the high school. It was 7:15 and I saw a few kids on the school grounds. Well, what do you except? School didn't start for another hour and a half for them.

I walked over to the front office to be greeted by Paula Robinson.

" Good morning Lynzie!"

Paula was a tall gorgeous women who had just recently got a divorce. She has these bright green eyes that are amazing. Long black hair that seems to always fall perfectly around her face. She had the perfect body. Her boobs are super perky and I wonder what they would taste like in my mouth! I shook my head trying to shake the thoughts out. I was checking her out today. She looked hot! She was wearing a tight black pencil skirt with a deep red blouse with simple black pumps.

"Good morning Paula." I smiled sweetly and added a wink to it. She just giggled and blushed. I walked towards my classroom 216.

Reagan POV:

"Reagan! GET YOUR ASS UP RIGHT NOW!!"

I was sleeping like a baby and my dad just had to come and get me up. Wait, my dad's home. Oh god! He's probably drunk because I went to bed really late last night and he still wasn't home.

" Reagan, if you don't get up I'm going to beat your ass"

With that said I still I hurried into the hallway. The next thing I know is a sharp sting to my left face. I looked up and I could see the anger he had in his eyes and I could smell the alcohol on his breath. I was suddenly scared for my life.

" I TOLD YOU ONCE TO GET UP AND YOU DISOBEYED ME! YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY! "

My dad started hitting me. He threw me into his room and locked the door. I knew where this was going it happened all the time.

" I'm going to fuck that little pussy of yours." he slurred.

He thrusted into me and I screamed within contact.

.........A moment later...............

After he had fell asleep next to me I climbed out of his bed and walked into my room and closed the door. I had my phone on the charger so I checked the time. 8:15. Shit! I live about 30 minutes away from the school. I wouldn't make it on time. I rushed down the hallway and into the bathroom. I scrubbed my skin till it was red and raw. Grabbing my black skinny jeans and white tank top I slipped them on and running towards my car.