Chapter12

Chapter 12

The drama is over.

It's been days since I told Rachi how a great schemer she is and now we are back here in the city.

I really can't say that everything's back to normal after the party. Well, I'm not referring to me or to Rachi or whatnot I'm pertaining to the general ambiance  of our school.

Before our school used to be quiet now it's eerily quiet! The entire school gives these haunted feeling. I don't really know why.

No scratch that

I do know the reason why our school became like this..

Every year, on the same season our school becomes like this.

Full of tension.

Eerily quiet

No student loitering around

and most especially all students who do not belong to the same class are ignoring each other!

Why?

Simple, though we are all rich and contented with our lives. You really can't take it away from us if we are competitive and hate to lose. After all since neonate days it's been engrave in our heads and souls (if I may add) that we shall NOT lose. That losing is equivalent of dying.

Yeah I know it's extreme. But you really can't blame them, us. The students here, as what I have said are rich and heirs to businesses. One mistake and it would cause families to lose money, shelter, education.

Back to the main topic. The school became like this because the School Festival is nearing and were now down to 2 weeks before the fest.

Well, some of you might be confused why the school became like this if the school fest is near? Where it should be the cause of happy, bubbly, merry feeling and all the good adjectives and not this eerily quiet tension filled arena.

To explain that we have to do some backtracking. So here it goes

FLASHBACK

“I just want to inform all of you na malapit na ang school fest” nag-hiyawan naman sila. “and that means we’re all going to be busy for the preparation,  although next month pa ‘yon, that doesn’t mean na hindi natin paghahanda ng todo, alam nyo naman ang class na mananalo ay may award”

“<clear throat> before we start to argue who’s gonna win, I think dapat muna kayong mag-submit kung ano ba ang plano ninyong booth, as you all knew our school has the tradition of allowing only 3 booth of the same category/idea….so ano na, isip na ng mauna kayo mag-submit. And if you have any questions please feel free to ask me or any of the council members.

END OF FLASHBACK

So yeah, everyone wants to win cause they want to win the award, and the reason why other classes don't talk to each other is due to the fact that they don't want to share ideas. -_-

Anyway bakit ba ako english ng english. Well, sorry naman ganyan talaga nagagawa ng kakabasa ng English book.

Nandito ako ngayon sa Admin Build, sa office ko at abalang asikasuhin ang mga bagay-bagay tungkol sa School Fest at kung anu-ano pa.

So far, base sa mga pinasang proposals ng different class eh, masasabi kong sobrang ganda at unique to the point na walang magkakaparehas.

Out of all the proposals ang may pinaka-maganda eh yung sa year 3 section B (ka-batch namin) palibhasa hindi ko alam kung ano yung amin kasi ayaw ipabasa sa akin!