Chapter 5

Today was the last day of school. I'm too happy. I don't work tonight and I don't have King for the weekend. Don't get me wrong I love my baby but I be needing a break.

While I was watching tv I got a phone call. I looked and it's Trey. I huffed then answered it. I only answered it cause he got my son.

Me:Yes Trey?
Trey:You wanna go to the beach with us.

I do need something to do. We was supposed to meet Sean's family but something came up. So now we're not.

Me:Sure.
Trey:Get ready.
Me:A'ight.
Trey:I love-

I hung up. Fuck outta here.

...

I'm sitting on the towel watching them play in the water

I'm sitting on the towel watching them play in the water. King looks so happy. My phone vibrated. I looked and it's Sean. I smiled and opened the message.

Sean:Wyd
Me:At the beach with Trey and King
Sean:What yall doin later
Me:King gone be with Trey and im not doin shit why
Sean:Imma pick you up be ready at 8 you don't gotta be all dressed up
Me:Okay
Sean:Yall ate today
Me:Yes
Sean:Yall good
Me:Yes
Sean:Yall need anything
Me:No we good
Sean:Ight imma talk to you later
Me:Okay

I locked my phone and looked up. They're walking to me holding hands.

Me and Sean are still the same after we had sex and that's what I want.

King sat on my lap and Trey sat next to me. They looked at me. "What?", I asked looking back and forth at them. King started saying God knows what.

"You just so damn beautiful without makeup.", Trey said. I've been waiting to hear those words for a minute but now I could care less.

"Trey shut the fuck up."

"I can't complement you?"

"You didn't when I wanted you to so you can't now. Ain't that right King?", I asked looking at him. He pointed at the water and started talking. "You wanna get in the water baby? Come on." We got up and went to the water holding hands.

Trey looked at us as we played in the water. He came and joined us. He splashed me and I splashed him back. He picked me up. "Oh my God no Trey! Don't throw me in the water!" I held onto him tightly as he tried throwing me in. "Trey stop!"

"Okay King, okay." He put me down and I saw King hitting him. That's my baby. I grinned at Trey then picked King up and took him further in the water.

"Thank you baby.", I said before kissing his cheek.

...

I looked in the mirror making sure my makeup and hair was okay. I look fine. Maybe I should change my wig. Nah. I need to get a sew in. Nah. I like changing my hair too much.

I went to my body mirror and looked at my outfit then turned around and looked at my ass

I went to my body mirror and looked at my outfit then turned around and looked at my ass. Perfect.

...

We walked into this Italian restaurant then he told him his name. They sat us down right away. People got mad because they were waiting before us but oh well. They can stay mad with they mad asses.

Sean pulled out my chair after we made it to our table. I sat down and he pushed me in then sat down. Being treated like this feels nice.

He gave us our menus then left. "How much is all of this?", I asked.

"Just get what you want.", he said. Shit don't tell me twice.

...

"I had a good time.", I said looking at him. We just pulled up to my momma's house.

"Good, good.", he said.

"Imma have to go to the gym though cause I ate a lot."

"We can go tomorrow."

"You'll come with me?", I asked.

"Yeah, I was gone go Sunday but I can go tomorrow instead.", he said. I smiled.

"Okay. I'll see you tomorrow."

"See you tomorrow."