Chapter 16

It's been a month since I killed Treshawn. I can't explain how happy I am that I did I'm still hurting though, bad. He didn't have to do that.

I'm back at the strip club working. Nobody know who killed Dee or why and it needs to stay like that. He had problems with a lot of people so I know for sure nobody will suspect me.

I'm at Sean's house chilling with him. "Sean why didn't you tell me about Promise?", I asked.

"I wanted to wait.", he said.

"What happened?"

"Somebody killed her and my baby momma. Still don't know why. They dead though. I killed him." I shook my head up and down.

"Good. Give me a kiss.", I said crawling to him on the bed. I got on him.

"You give me a kiss.", he said. I kissed him and he kissed me back. He started rubbing on my body turning me on. One thing led to another.

...

"Sean what are we?", I asked as he opened his front door.

"FWB.", he said.

"What?"

"Friends with benefits." I just looked at him. I know we never made it official but I thought we were something.

"Meaning?", I asked.

"Exactly what it sound like.", he said.

"It sound like we don't fuck with each other no more. Bye." I started walking away. He grabbed my arm stopping me. He pulled me to him.

"You know you my baby stop playin'." I just looked at him. "I'm for real." He was about to kiss me but I pulled back.

"I gotta go to work.", I said about to snatch away.

"Come in real quick.", he said.

"No."

"Please?" I huffed. "I'm hungry.", he said licking his lips. Oh shit. I shook my head saying no. "Baby come feed me. You know you my one and only. Come in." He softly pulled me in. Ahh I'm about to get some head.

...

I never ever had head likes that before. His fuck bomb too. He done turned me into a crazy bitch for real.

I went on stage then started dancing. While I was dancing I saw Sean making me smile and making me go harder.

...

As I walked to Sean I saw that he was getting danced on. The fuck? No. Hell no. The only one who can dance on him is me! "Really Sean?!", I yelled when I made it to him.

"What?", he asked confused.

"Bitch you gotta move.", I said to the new girl that was dancing on him. She didn't stop. "Bitch I said stop!", I yelled pulling her hair. She screamed.

"Aye chill out!", Sean yelled grabbing her hair. I started hitting her in her face.

"You dumb bitch!" Sean and another dude broke us up.

"You need to chill the fuck out!" Sean got in my face.

"So you stickin' up for Becky With The Good Hair?! You fuckin' the bitch or is she just suckin' yo' dick?!", I yelled pushing him.

"No I'm not fuckin' this bitch! She got bills to pay just like you do!", he yelled.

"So you payin' the bitch bills now?!"

"Yop and I'm fuckin' her, she suck my dick too." My eyes got big. I started hitting him in his face. He covered his face. "Man stop!"

"Bitch-" I was cut off by him smacking me to the ground. He walked out the club as I held my cheek.

What did I just do?