chapter 3

| blades |

***********

riley ran as fast as her legs could carry her, wiping tears in the process. she didn't stop running until she got to her house - a four story big house (a basment, and three floors above) some people considered a mansion, but to her it was a normal house.

her family owned a famous italian food franchise. (she was part italian, part english, part scottish, damn what a mixture!) there was at least ten in each state. she lived in l.a., california.

she ran around to the side of her house where the four car garage was located, and opened the side door. she slammed it behind her and dodged the two cars (her parents were in new york, doing something that has to do with the food franchise. they didn't ride in one car because they had to leave at separate times, its complicated.) and opened the door entering her house. she sprinted up two flights of stairs, her room being on the very top floor. she got to her room and slammed the door behind her. she slid down the door, letting out loud sobs. then she heard a pitter-patter sound outside of her door and she knew what it was - Kylie, her golden retriever. She stood up and let the dog roam in her room with a squeaky toy.

riley left her dog in her room while she walked to the bathroom. she slowly closed the door, locked it, and went through all her drawers trying to remember where she placed them, her pain relievers.

her blades.

riley suddenly remembered they were in the bottom drawer in a bag, she didn't want the housekeeper to question the blades if he saw them.

she quickly pulled the bag out of its hiding spot and found the biggest blade she had. she placed the metal on her skin, carving the word 'freak' into her arm. she started slicing her arm, quick and fast, watching blood trickle onto the floor.

thats the last thing she remembered seeing.

---

THIS CHAPTER IS SO FUCKING SHORT
// updated: 4/22/16 //