Beary Much

they're in high school again cause future mileven is better mileven

Third Person POV

Mike drove to Melvad's and picked up some yellow lilies. He also grabbed a couple boxes of eggos. After finding a brown stuffed bear, he left the store and headed home.

He found some poster board and wrote out "I missed you BEARY much!" on one sheet. He decorated it and tied it with a ribbon onto the bear.

On another sheet, he wrote "Welcome back, beautiful!" and drew flowers and hearts all over. It was very cheesy, but also very Mike.

*

Eleven walked out of the security gate and ran into her boyfriends arms. He hugged her tight and picked her up and spun her around.

"I got you something," Mike said, holding out the bear.
"I love you beary much, Michael," El said after reading the poster.

She thanked him for the flowers and they went to baggage claim. He drove her home and she invited him in for dinner.

She walked into the kitchen and found that dinner was already prepared. There were two places set, with a plate of fresh eggos in the middle.

"May I?" Mike asked as he pulled her chair out for her.
"Of course," Eleven replied, smirking.

She told him all about her trip. She saw the Statue of Liberty, she went on a river boat, and she even rode the Subway.

"So you enjoyed New York?" Mike asked.
"It was amazing," she replied, eyes glistening as she went on about the wonders of the city.