p r o l o g u e

"Im sorry miss, but unfortunately I just found out that you were actually suffering from brain cancer, stage 4" at that moment, darkness surrounded her.

Black.

Lightness along with positivity seems to fade away in just a second.

After all those months, Jennie leisurely thought it was only a normal headache.
Until the day came when all of sudden she passed out and was brought to the hospital.

Since then she finally understood it was never a coincidence.

"with your current condition, I think you only got like 3 more months to live" another sympathy look set upon Jennie when she suddenly cried silently.

Her precious tear rolled out uncontrollably.

Nothing more can be spoke out, she was indeed disappointed.

How can she tell her family and her close friend that she's dying soon?

More importantly how can she let go of everything she had once loved?

Pathetic, she thought to herself.

Even the wit to acknowledge about her own death is impossible for her.

Jennie could only cried, cried and cried.

"please calm down miss Jennie ssi. You might have one chance to be alive. There would be a possibility for you to survive if you go through a surgery, if you agreed" the doctor explained as hopes drawn in his sparkling eyes, trying his best to help the poor girl.

"really?" Jennie quickly questioned him but still she knew it must have been lies.

Nothing more than fake hopes, and she hate that.

"I'll try my best to save you miss" once hearing his unsure answer, she gave up.

Maybe she should just accept the truth and enjoy her last day but the pain kept refraining her.

"thank you for the hard effort doctor seokjin ssi, but I knew it too well that I don't have much time left. So I guessed, I'll just need to appreciate my last moment" her hands automatically wiped out her tears as she quickly stand up and leave the room.

It would be a big fat lie if she claim to be fine when she was secretly hurting and already devastated.

The feelings which lay deeper in her life when she's screaming for help but no one could hear it nor recognizing her major changes, only drive her insanity away.

Worst others can't even notice her plastic smile.

No one exactly know that she just gave up upon her own life, except him; the stranger who make her realized that she need to fight.

For him