t h r e e

"Oh, okay then" she was clearly taken aback by his unexpected response. Was it sort of supporting or what?

Well, she never thought people would actually react so priceless when she herself were trying so hard in motivating her inner self.

Apart from anything else, she was more than embarrassed when she began to cry. It changed the chilly atmosphere with an intense one.

The fact that the guy just kept on driving as if it was a very normal scene to him, somehow hurted Jennie a lot.

"you really expected me to be cold like that?" he chuckled lightly upon realizing how turn off it was.

"how could you even think of suicide when you still love yourself?"

"I mean you even cried because I acted like I didn't care about your opinion" his voice became soft and sweet as if he was trying to cheer her up.

He's not heartless nor priceless, he's was far from such a personalities.

Moreover he understood her deeply since he also once had experienced all those painful time before to the point where he concluded to commit suicide.

Thankfully he survived because he realized that he still wanted to live.

So he decided to continue his life eventhough it was so empty without his family.

Everything and everyone he loved had already passed away since the car accident which occurred when he was still 14 years old.

He eventually got better after taking his whole perspective to a much positive one. Yet, he sure took a very long time to recover.

"don't worry it's normal to sometimes think of suicide and early death because sometimes the world is just too unfair and cruel. But just remember that doing so was like a total idiot. It wouldn't do any good just like you think it would be" she sobbed endlessly before wiping out her teary eyes and tried to focus with what he's trying to tell her.

"because we need to consider the people who cared about us, why would you killed yourself just because of some reasons and decided to just die when there are secretly people who still love you. You're just wasting their precious love and tears, that was more unfair to them" she was actually stunned to hear his long speech moreover since they were nothing but strangers.

Little did she knew that it was also the first time when she actually felt her heart beating so fast just because of such a simple thing.

It felt weird. How does everything ended up like this in just one night? But one thing she was sure of, she actually wanted to hear more.

Eventhough it was short and simple but Jennie really did appreciate him for being considerate.

"thank you for that talk, I guessed ..uh" she expressed her gratitude for his consoling session.

"Taehyung, my name is Kim Taehyung and you?" they ended up exchanging names.

"Jennie Kim" eventhough he couldn't see her bright smile due to him driving the car, he could still guessed that Jennie had finally feeling much better.

"that's a pretty name miss Jennie Kim but seriously, you should really tell me your address so that I can send you home" honestly, he slightly got tired since he kept driving without any direction.

"im so sorry for that, my home is just near this street so I think it's better for me to stop here since I need to meet my friend" she lied about meeting her friend but aside from that she just need her time alone for now.

"I hope you'll have a good night then" he wished her as she was getting out from his car whilst waving his hand side to side.

"I will and thank you so much for your help" Jennie simply bowed down a little to him and reached to close the door.

"Anything for a beauty like you" another simple phrase but the impact was bigger than Jennie expected since she found herself pretty much blushing when she recalled it.

How weird

Taehyung who finally arrived home sat casually on the fluffy couch, joining his other friends who's watching a movie.

"Aish, how come I forgot to ask her phone number?" one of his close friend, Jimin gave him the seriously look out of annoyance due to his loud voice.

"what? It's not like everyday I can meet with a pretty girl like her"

..

"he's weird"