t w o

"Yah!Are you crazy?!" all of sudden, she was startled by the loud and deep yelling. She flinched right away with her eyes still wide opened.

She tried to understand what's really happening to her but everything went too fast.

By the matter of few seconds, a figure of a male came up to face Jennie. At that very moment, she was still standing in front of the luxury car in which she believed was his.

"can you even hear me?" the stranger began to mumble, but weirdly Jennie can't understand any of his words.

She can perfectly see how his lips move as if he's uttering something but nothing came out. It somehow sounds like mere silence to her.

...

What's he telling me? she curiously asked herself.

Before she can even start to fight back with question, the guy quickly reach out for her empty left hand.

Her legs automatically start walking when she felt the force pulling her off. She was literally dragged to enter the stranger's car.

The whole scene was messed up when the guy had to stopped his journey because of Jennie's action.

Fortunately, there wasn't any car accident happened because of her foolish act.

"sit" she simply obeyed the command given to her as she uncomfortably took a seat in the Mercedes. On the other hand, the guy sprinting to the other side and enter his car.

He was rushing since he could already hear the sign of complaints coming from behind his car. A sigh of annoyance escaped as he started driving. He need to get rid of the girl, that's for sure.

He couldn't possibly be kind enough to her as she was the one who caused the traffic jam. Even letting her into his car was pretty much awkward for him.

"you can't even say thank you, dont you?" he finally break off the silence with his deep voice. He just couldn't keep in silence.

"thank you" that's all?, his eyebrow arched.

"so what are you doing in the middle of the road, huh?" his trivia pretty much hit Jennie for a moment.

She herself thought that it was stupid of her but being the fully self girl, she blamed it all to the alcohol she just drink.

She was about to explain but once again the stranger asked her.

"is it your way of killing yourself or what?" he questioned out of annoyance but the guy quickly regret it after noticing the sudden silence. Its left him feeling all guilty toward her.

"im sorry if y-" this time Jennie finally take her chance to tell the truth but she was indeed effected by his saying.

She knew that she gonna die soon so why bother with that, but she did have a thought of hanging herself though.

"yes, I guessed. Maybe" she was unsure of what to tell, should she just tell him straight off that the nearly accident happened because of her disease's side effect?

That would be crazy because why would she even confessed to a stranger.

"omo, you're seriously crazy. Have you given up upon your life that make you think it's a good idea to be crashed by a car?" he spoke out of concerns.

He was just another guy who easily got worried and soften up to such a weak people like her, mentally.

"actually, yes" he could only stay in silence after hearing her yet casual answer. He was disappointed to hear the truth, eventhough it was their first time meeting with each other.

"oh, okay then" a tear dropped precisely from her teary eyes.