e l e v e n

"So don't regret anything after this, continue your life and I hoped that you'll never forget me"

Taehyung blinked for umpteenth times before he completely understood the real situation.

Without wasting time, he quickly sprinted out from the shopping mall he just entered awhile ago.

His steps became imbalanced just by the thought of Jennie's condition.

He couldn't afford to lose his beloved once again, at least not when it comes to Jennie.

In this very moment, all he wanted is to meet Jennie, to stay beside her telling that everything will be alright, to let her know that she need to fight.

His eyes got teary when he suddenly thought of how empty his life would be without Jennie.

It made him regret for not noticing about her disease eventhough she sometimes complained about her headache.

Every single little thing means bigger than it look and he regret for not knowing why Jennie often drawn in sombre when they were together lately.

He felt so useless. He needed to get to the hospital Jennie's got signed in.

The cars were still passing by the big road as the traffic light showed the green sign but, he crossed it.

2 hours later

"Please wake up Jen, im here now. Don't leave me please, open those eyes honey, Jennie..." crying, screaming and whisper could be heard.

"Jen, have you forgotten about your promise to me? That we would be one, you'll be my wife and we will have a happy life. Jebal, wake up" eventhough Jennie's eyes was closed, but tears were already dripping.

She couldn't believe that afterall she did survived but now she just couldn't open her eyes out eventhough she could hear Taehyung's sad voice.

Her head was still a little dizzy after the surgery and it felt as if she was locked in darkness but she opened it anyway because she was so excited to see Taehyung.

Afterall the praying she sincerely made, a miracle did exist in any other way that one should believe. Jennie was more than glad to be able to breath fresh air again.

She was greeted by the white ceilings and that caused her to blinked several times before getting used to the light.

Her left hands was held tightly and Jennie was more than surprised to found her mother crying quietly. Her mother was finally here afterall the years they were apart just because of misunderstandings.

On the other hand, Jisoo was standing besides her mom whilst weeping out.

But where is he?, her face clearly showed her confusion when Jisoo suddenly moved closer to her laying position and develop hug with her.

"..." sobs loudly echoed as Jisoo trying to speak her thoughts out.

"im sorry Jen— but — he didn't survived"

...

"from the car accident"

..

"huh?"Jennie was getting teary as second pass by.

"Taehyung died before he can even meet you. He got crashed by a car. He's gone Jennie, he's no longer alive"

 He's gone Jennie, he's no longer alive"