f o u r

"Kim Jennie ssi, hurry up and get your lazy ass in my car right now!" Jennie frowned after hearing her close friend's blabbing.

She really hate to go for an outing on morning especially when it's holiday. Now she can't even enjoyed the peace and calmness.

She looked straight ahead toward the petite girl who's carefully patting her pet, dalgom.

Seriously, her dog seem just fine, she slowly reach out for her Channel mini bag. She began following Jisoo, slowly heading downstairs.

"are you sure that dalgom is really sick? He looks completely fine to me"Jennie spoke once they arrived in front of Jisoo's car.

"duh, that's what you see. It's not like you can feel his pain or can you?" she just sigh upon hearing Jisoo's nonchalant answer.

It have always been like that, Jisoo would never consider any argument coming from a younger person than her.

That goes the same to you, she quickly enter the car and ignored the negative thoughts which eventually lingered in her broad mind.

"anyway, im surprised that you get home on your own yesterday. Im pretty sure you're heading out for soju though" Jennie could only smiled a bit, she pretty much still remember how she nearly got into an accident.

How she met with such inspirational guy, Kim Taehyung.

"cut out of it, now which vet place are you going to?" they randomly switched their topics until they finally arrived in front of the new pet shop that's newly opened since a couple months ago.

With Dalgom in her arms, Jisoo proceed to take Jennie inside the shop which also offer the service of vet. She was talking to the worker in charge.

On the other hand, Jennie was busy looking around the shop, examining different type of pets that slowly gained her interest.

"Jennie, wait for me im gonna meet with the doctor first, okay?" she simply nodded and began her discovery once again.

There were so many cute and fluffy pets but why would she even consider in buying one if she just gonna die soon anyway. It's such a pity, she knew it so well.

After more than 10 minutes past, she simply got bored and impatiently wait for Jisoo to quickly came out from the private room.

Fortunately, after a brief moment Jisoo finally showed up with a bright smile greeting Jennie.

She could already guessed that Dalgom was totally in a fine condition, Jisoo was taking it way too seriously.

"see I told you, dalgom is not sick" she once again reassured the beautiful girl in front her.

Before a response could even be pronounce, a creak sound of door was heard. It attracted both of their attention.

Upon seeing the familiar face who's coming out from the private room, Jennie automatically bowed down and showed a sincere smile.

It was none other than the friend she just made yesterday, Taehyung. She never expected him to be a vet though, he must have loved the animals so much.

"Nice to meet you again miss Jennie ssi, what a coincidence. Are you okay now?" Jisoo who stood in the middle of them could only arched her eyebrows in confusion.

"im okay now, thank you again for helping me last night"

In one crazy night, they met and after those second so called coincidence they became familiar with each other, way too familiar.

Way too close and it was pathetic for her situation.