t e n

It was the day where she had been waiting for, the day which will finally decide her life's consequences.

The day which sent her shivering in fear.

The day she prayed everything would worked out just fine for her.

"Doctor, I never thought I would say this but please, I begged you. I really wanted to live" tears once again rushing out but she knew that it wasn't the doctor who'll decide her fate.

Afterall it was god.

"I'll do my very best. The surgery will proceed after half an hour so take your time" the doctor in charge gave her one last smile before leaving her alone.

Jennie clearly understood the fact that she'll never calm down as long as she hide the truth.

Thus she decided to make a phone call. The last one.

"the number you have called is not available, please leave a message instead"

...

Silence filled in. Time is ticking, she got no more choices so she recorded her last messages.

"Taehyung-ah, Im so sorry for lying to you this whole time. Honestly, Im not going to any trip but instead im having my surgery.

Jagiya before I hang up, I have a story to tell you. Im pretty sure that I never told you this before.

On one peaceful day, a hardworking girl suddenly passed out during her work time.

She was quickly sent to the closest hospital. Since that event, she finally found out that she was actually suffering from cancer on stage four. More unfortunately, the doctor suddenly revealed she only got 3 more months to live.

The girl was so upset, she even thought of suicide but after luckily she met an angel.

A guy of her dreams that make her wanted to be alive.

As time pass by, they both fell in love with each other but the girl had forgotten that she was actually bound to die in several days left.

So being the fool one, she lied to her lover. She tried to cheer her loved ones but she was wrong because she just realized that miracle never exist in reality.Ever.

Im so sorry Taehyung-ah but as you can already guessed that girl was me all along.

Im very sorry for not being honest with you, I really am.

But just so you know after all this time, our love was the only one who make me felt alive and I'll never forget such things.

So don't regret anything after this, continue your life and I hoped that you'll never forget me"

She slowly ended up the phone call. Everything is finally revealed. Now was the time she had been waiting for.

"we'll try our best to save you miss" that's it, keep the lies going.