n i n e

"I will be going on a trip with my friends for two days, so don't waste your time waiting for me'' Jennie lied again.

"and don't forget to eat well when im not around" she looked ahead toward Taehyung who eventually pulled her into a tight hug.

She wasn't going anywhere, after all the weeks she spent with Taehyung, she realized just how much she wanted to live.

So that she can have Taehyung by her side. Who knows they might as well experienced a rarely happy ending.

She doesn't want him to be sad just because of her, moreover after she knew that Taehyung had actually lose his family.

She wanted to be his happy pills.

The truth is she was finally going to go through her surgery, and it really scared her out. What if it didn't worked?

"im gonna miss you so much" he finally let go of his hug, at that moment she can only bled inside as she tried so hard to hold herself because who knows?

This may be the last time for her.

She loved him very much but its not like  she can do anything about her undecided fate. She could only pray sincerely, and yeah continued on praying.

"don't worry about me, okay?" a smile appeared on her feature after seeing how obedient was Taehyung to her.

"I love you so much so if anything happened after this or if I came back a little late, don't be sad and cheer up as you always told me" at that very moment, she couldn't hold it anymore.

She's not strong enough to confessed the truth. Only god knew just how guilty she is.

'forgive me for lying about this. for not being with you, for making you sad afterwards and lastly forgive me because I was being way too selfish to even love you.

When I know that our love story would never be end as happy ending´

J E N N I E . K I M

She wrote everything out, but she couldn't write it any longer since her tears were already wetting out the piece of letter.

"how I wished that we met earlier. I'm sorry"