[10.]

I'm shocked. I'm staring at his boxers because it seems like I can't do anything else. I can't move. I can't speak. My mouth is dry and my hands are shaking at my sides. I know I should leave. I should turn around and leave before I do something I'll regret or it'll lead me in further trouble.

"Come closer, Cassandra," Adrian caresses my name with his voice, petting it like a cat and it makes me want to purr for him. He makes me want to act stupid, no doubt. And he wants to make me act recklessly.

My eyes snap to him and I open my mouth. "I ..." I let out a shaky breath, not knowing where to look. His eyes are so dark and so full of need. Need for me. "I should go ..."

"What you should do is come closer, Cassandra." His tone is authoritative and so damn sexy it makes my knees buckle. I'm seriously contemplating this. I'm really thinking about it. I can't deny my attraction to him anymore. He makes me wet and he makes me hot, even though he shouldn't have.

"You have a wife, Mr Welch," I have the need to remind him.

Mr Welch's eyes narrow. "Do you see her anywhere? Come closer. And let me not repeat myself again."

I cast a look around the room, looking for an escape. I know I could get out of this room if I wanted to. But I don't want to. And not because I'd most likely lose my job if I left, but it's because a man is finally showing a desire for me and it has to be the hottest man I've ever seen.

I'm not thinking anymore. I'm filled with desire, I'm filled with the need to oblige him. I go to him, without any further words, without any second thoughts. Because I'm intrigued.

Adrian looks pleased. The instant I'm right before him, he places his hand on my thigh and goes up, his eyes right on mine, studying me intensely. And then his palm comes on my ass and ... smack.

I gasp and I unconsciously want to step back, but he doesn't let me, holding me in place with just one hand. "Call me Mr Welch again and I'll put you over my knee and turn your ass red. Understandable?"

I look at him in surprise. Smack! I gasp again.

"Understandable?" Adrian repeats with a harsher tone this time.

I quickly nod before he has a chance to smack my ass again. It's starting to sting, but it's also turning me on.

"Words, Cassandra."

"Yes, Adrian," I speak quickly.

Adrian's lips quirk up and he caresses my ass this time, going down to my thigh and then back up again.

He makes a gesture with his hand for me to bring my face closer and I'm hesitant. He cocks his head to the side and we're communicating without words. "Closer," he mouths. He knows I know what he means.