[18.]

I gasp and bite down on my lip

I gasp and bite down on my lip. That hurt. I won't lie, that really hurt. It hurts more than his palm, but it's also not really ... unpleasant. Because when pain fades, the pleasure comes and that makes it worth it.

The whip kisses my skin again, this time my other ass cheek. I arch my back and groan, gripping the sheets in my hands.

Adrian pauses before each whip. That makes my anticipation grow because I don't know when to expect his strike.

But then he starts whipping me without a pause, down my thighs, on my ass, and I'm a screaming mess, wriggling my body to get away from the pain and desperately trying to cling on the pleasure that comes right after. Adrian isn't too rough. I know he could be harsher, but he's careful with me.

When he throws the whip away, my ass is stinging and burning up from the abuse. And when Adrian's hand goes between my thighs, he feels how wet that made me. He grunts in appreciation. "Did that make you wet, Cassandra? Did getting punished for being a bad girl made you wet?"

I nod, breathing hard. "Yes," I breathe. My bottom lip feels bruised for how much I've been biting down on it.

Adrian pushes his finger in me and I close my eyes, wriggling my hips to impale myself even further on his fingers. I get a spank of his palm in return and I scream out a loud, "Ay!" I wasn't prepared for that.

I hear him unzipping his pants and I start panting because I know what's coming. "I'm going to fuck you now," he tells me – as if he needed to.

I frantically nod my head. "Por favor," I beg him, groaning and gripping the sheets when he moves his fingers out of me. I plant my face down on the bed, going crazy with the need for him.

"And, Cassandra? You're not allowed to come."

My head shoots up and I look behind me just when he enters me. My eyes roll back. I'm so wet he slides in easily. "Adrian," I say weakly, my voice begging. I won't be able to hold back my own release.

"No," Adrian says sternly. "You don't get to come. If you think the whip was your punishment ... Oh, sweetheart." He groans as he drives deep into me. He can go deep in that position, making me feel everything so damn good.

"No puedo. Adrian, por favor." I can't. I really can't. I'm already so close and I don't think he's going to finish anytime soon.

"No, Cassandra. You better not come or I won't let you come for the next week."

I plant my face back down on the bed in frustration, on the verge of tears. If I thought him whipping me was something I wouldn't be able to go through, well, I had a surprise coming. Because this is way worse than a physical pain.

He leans over me, grabbing my hair in his fist and forcing my head up. He places kisses down my neck and my shoulders and it only makes it worse for me. "You want to come, don't you? I feel how you're squeezing your pussy around me, I feel how desperate and wet you are."