Ch. 10 Its Decided

Taehyung pov

They were in the Lincoln again on the road, Jimin driving, Namjoon riding passenger and their captives in the back. Taehyung was secretly stealing looks at Jungkook. They weren't enemies anymore! So how would that affect the the way they act? Would Jungkook act less cold hearted and open up to Taehyung? Or would he still be the same him that Taehyung's know the for the past year?
Taehyung thinks back to when he asked the boy if they were to still hate each other, and he said no. So much joy rushed over him, and he wasn't quite sure why. Was it because of those not understood feelings towards Jungkook? Taehyung thinks more on those feelings, trying to pinpoint when they started. If he's honest with himself it was the first day he walked into his office. His confident strides, good looks, strong brave personality. It was that day Taehyung felt something for this boy beside him, but he's now realizing he pushed those feelings to the farthest reaches of his mind so he could hate Jungkook the same way as he hated Taehyung.
When Taehyung turns his head to steal another glance at Jungkook he instead catches him looking at him, no not looking he's staring and doing it so shamelessly. Taehyung's stomach drops and he takes a big gulp trying to stop the heat that's about to rise to his cheeks.
"Umm... J-Jungkook?" Taehyung whispers so only Jungkook can hear. Like snapping the boy out of a trance with ice cold water, he blinks then shakes his head. Bitting his lip he turns his head to look out the window. It takes a minute before he turns around to answer.
"Yeah?" Taehyung glances up to the front of the car to see Namjoon listening to music though headphones and asleep, and Jimin doing the same, but he has one earbud dangling out of his ear so he can still kind of hear what's going on as he sings softly to the song.
"Where do you think their taking us?" Jungkook laughs at his question.
"How the hell would I know?"
"Right I forgot to tell you. Jimin gave me a hint while you were in the shower." Taehyung turns his body to face Jungkook the best he can while buckled down in the seat. "He said my hint was... umm, right! It was gambling that's the hint."
"Gambling? How's that a hint?" Jungkook said bluntly.
"He said if you know a lot about America then you'll understand." Taehyung hoped Jungkook would know at least something.
"Well their in some kind of Mafia right. So most Mafia's are based out of big cities. So maybe we need to know what big city is famous for gambling?" Damn! This kid was smart Taehyung thought. How the hell did he think of that so quick? Sure Taehyung was book smart, but riddles weren't his thing.
"Well not only are you good looking, but your smart too. Taehyung if your not gonna take him I will." Jimin said turning his head around to wink at Taehyung before turning back to face the road. Immediately Taehyung's face heated up and turned bright red. They must have gotten to loud and Jimin heard them.
"I didn't know Taehyung was after me." Jungkook looked at Taehyung mischievously and quirked his eyebrow. This only embarrassed Taehyung more.
"I-I'm not!" His voice cracked and squealed with embarrassment. Both the men snickered at his reaction.
"Sure TaeTae whatever you say." Jungkook says still laughing.
Taehyung may have mixed feelings toward Jungkook, but he was most definitely not after him, right? These mixed feelings frustrated him, so him being him and not being able to control what he says or does when frustrated turns toward Jungkook.
"Jungkook?" When Taehyung says his name he turns to face him only to be cut off from answering when Taehyung cups his cheeks with his hands, trailing his thumbs over Jungkook's cheeks before leaning in and connecting the two's lips.

Jungkook pov

Jungkook's taken by surprise by Taehyung's action and stiffens to the kiss. That all fades after a second of his lips being there on Jungkook's, the warmth of his lips sending electric bolts though his body. The softness of Taehyung's lips making his melt to the touch. Their lips still moving in unison as Jungkook moves his hand to the back of Taehyung's neck slowly sliding it into his hair, inter-tangling his fingers with Taehyung's soft gray hair.
The kiss send all different kinds of thoughts into Jungkook's head jumbling others he began to move off of pure instinct. So he began to become more aggressive with the kiss. He nipped on Taehyung's bottom lip and tried to slip his tongue in when he was suddenly broken away from the soft warm lips of passion that Jungkook was enjoying so much. Opening his eyes he saw a heavy breathing, face so red it resembled a beat, and wide eyed Taehyung with this lips trembling and slightly swollen.
He heard a whistle from the front to seat to see Jimin and Namjoon both with jaws dropped and eyes wide. Jimin closed his mouth then looked in the rear view mirror to smile mischievously at the two and wiggle his eyebrows. Taehyung squealed and pulled his legs onto the seat hugging them to his chest and covering his face with them. Adorable, just so freaking adorable! Was all Jungkook could think, he didn't care the two men in the front seat just got one big full few view of a near make out, all he cared about was looking at Taehyung and smiling at all the little noticeable and adorable things Taehyung did so often.
"Taehyung?" Jungkook whispered low enough so their captors in the front didn't hear.
"I'm sorry! I s-shouldn't-t have done t-that." Taehyung stutters back. His adorable little embarrassed stutter that Jungkook has become to love.
"It's fine it helped me decide something." Jungkook answers warmly.
"Yeah me too." Taehyung says. "But can we just not talk I need to think." Jungkook nods and looks out the window.
That kiss made him decide not only was he done hating the Kim's, but that he's become quite fond on Mr. Kim Taehyung.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I really feel like I'm rushing this but oh well we got to get this show on the road hope your all enjoying the book I'm working really hard on it!