It's Time To Make Up

Hours went by after the incident. Everyone sat in their rooms. No one moved, no one made a sound. It was like the whole house had been abandoned. The time was now 6:03 p.m. Eren was asleep while Armin caught up on his reading. Jean decided to sit outside to clear his head. The last thing he wanted to do was upset Mikasa more. Taking a deep breath, he took another sip of his drink. He looked at his watch and nearly freaked out. My parents .. They'll be here in less than an hour! He nearly screamed in his head. He headed back in the house and rushed into their room. Mikasa jumped up and looked around.

"What!? What happened Jean!?" Mikasa panicked.

"My parents! They'll be here at 7!"

Mikasa covered her mouth. She forgot all about that! She jumped up and went into Armin and Eren's room. Armin jumped up at the sound of Mikasa rushing into the room. Eren did that same.

"Guys, get up! Jean's parents will be here at 7!"

"What!? Oh god I forgot!" Armin wailed as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"I think we all did Armin, but it's ok just start to get ready."

Once Mikasa left, Eren rubbed his eyes and looked at Armin. He gave a weak smile but it soon faded as he looked at the clock.

"How long have I been sleeping?"

Armin gave a shrug and got up. Walking towards the bathroom, he turned his head over his shoulder and crooked his finger to Eren, signaling him to come here. Eren obeyed and got up. He tilted his head to the side trying to figure out what Armin was up to?

"What are you up to Armin?" Eren questioned as a sinister smirk appeared on his lips.

"What do you think.." Armin teased as he grabbed Eren by the shirt.

Their lips were only an inch apart now and Eren wanted to close the small space between them. But every time he'd go in for the kill, Armin would move his head. This drove him crazy! The way their bodies touched, how Armin ran his fingers through is brown locks. Oh yes, Armin knew exactly what he was doing. Tugging at Eren's hair, Armin forcefully moved his head to the left. He began to kiss and bite at the exposed flesh lightly, but got more aggressive as he went along. Eren let out a soft moan as Armin pulled him in the bathroom.

_

"How could I let time get away from me like this? I'm such an idiot!"

Jean was beating himself up over the fact that he forgot about his parents. He was waiting for Mikasa to finish in the bathroom but figured it would be faster if he just went in too. Getting up, he grabbed his clothes and headed for the door.

"Ahh! Jean!? What the hell are you doing!?" Screamed Mikasa as she tried to put on her pants.

"I figured that it would go faster if I just came in while you were getting dressed. Let me know when 5 minutes are up."

Mikasa just sighed as Jean stripped off his clothes. She peeked behind her and smiled to herself. Jean was beautiful. His muscles in his back and arms where just enough to send Mikasa into a haze. She slowly turned around and touched his back. She ran her fingernails lightly down his spine, causing him to shiver in delight. Jean turned his head slightly to see what she actually had in mind for him. The water was running and the steam started to rise. He turned around and grabbed Mikasa closer to him, crushing their lips together in a quick but pleasant motion. The kiss got more fierce as Mikasa started yanking at her clothes. Luckily for her, she only had on pants and undergarments. Jean smiled into the kiss as he helped her take the remaining of her clothes off and picked her up. He backed up in the shower and closed the curtains.