Have A Little Panic Fun

"Eren, will you be ok?"

Armin sat on the bed and pulled Eren with him. Eren was still a little high from before and he wanted to know if he could maintain. He looked over at his lover and frowned a bit. Armin grabbed his hand and started to stroke it gently.

"Armin don't worry, I'll be fine. It's not like I'm drunk or anything."

Eren kissed Armin passionately. He brought his hand up to caress his lover's face in small circles on his cheek. Armin leaned back once he felt how forceful Eren was becoming. They eventually ended up laying on the bed with Armin's shirt off and his legs wrapped around Eren's waist. This made a devilish smirk curl up on Eren's face. Without a word, he took his shirt off and hovered over the smaller male. He leaned down and kissed his neck softly, earning a delicious moan from Armin's lips.

"Mmm, do that again." Eren teased, biting down on his shoulder.

Armin arched into Eren's touch as he felt the skilled boy's long slim fingers pinch his nipples. A full blown blush appeared on his face as he moaned again in pleasure. This time, the moan was more needy. He thrusted his hips into Eren as a way of begging for more. Hands traveled down the blonde's body and to his pants. With a smirk, Eren removed Armin's pants and placed his head by his boxers. Armin opened one eye and bit his lip at the sight and feeling of a tongue tracing the outline of his now hard member through the fabric.

"Ah...E-Eren please don't tease"

"But it wouldn't be fun if you weren't hot and bothered" Eren grinned and went back to licking.

"Please Eren, it's so good, I want more!"

Eren smirked as he fulfilled Armin's request. He slowly pulled his boxers off with his teeth and tossed them to the side. He then began to ease his hand up. Eren thought about it, then put his hand back to his side and stood up. Armin looked at him in confusion but then understood once he saw Eren with handcuffs.

"Armin" Eren chuckled evilly "you're gonna get it so damn good. These are for when you try to run away."

Armin gulped as he felt Eren pick him up and place him on the pillow. He cuffed his hands to the bedpost gently then kissed his lips rough. He then made his way between Armin's legs and cuffed his ankles so that Eren couldn't move. Armin squirmed as he felt Eren's erection tickle his thigh.

"Eren how on earth are you going to take your pants off?" Armin questioned tilting his head to the side.

In one quick motion, Eren removed his pants and boxers. He sighed in relief as the cold air hit his erection. Armin eyes widened as he saw that he was already hard for him. He wanted to touch Eren bad. Eren smirked as he took Armin in his hand, stroking him gently. Armin bucked up and closed his eyes tight. "Eren" was all he could manage to get out. The feeling was great. Soon Eren stopped and replaced his hand with his mouth. Armin's head shot back as he moaned loud. He felt Eren hum around his dick as he bobbed up and down.

"Ahh, Eren! S-Slow down babe" Armin yanked at the restrains.

He did the the complete opposite and sped up. Eren took all of Armin this time, gag reflexes stopping him at some point. He slowly slurped his way back up as bobbed his head up and down again. Armin was in heaven. His hair was sticking to his forehead, his body temperature rose which caused his body to turn a bright pink color, and his bottom lip had teeth marks on it from where he bit down hard. He bucked his hips up into Eren's mouth as he felt himself slowly reaching his limit. Eren looked up into his eyes as he slurped harder.

"Ahh Eren! I c-can't take it, p-please slow down"

Armin felt Eren's teeth playfully graze him, causing him to shiver with delight. Eren wasn't going to slow down until he came and Armin knew it. The feeling was driving him insane. He wanted Eren to stop so he could catch his breath, but that wasn't happening. Soon, after minutes of gasping and moaning, Armin closed his eyes tight once again.

"I'm going to c-c-..."

With one more hard slurp, Armin came hard. He arched his back and moaned Eren's name loudly. Flopping back on the bed, he panted heavily and shook slightly. He opened one eye and saw Eren licking his lips and moaning softly at the taste. His eyes soon locked with his and Armin could see the lust in his eyes. It was more aggressive than the other times, but Armin wasn't complaining.

"Mmm Armin, that was delicious, but I want more.."

Eren crawled back between Armin's legs and pumped himself with some of Armin's cum in his hands. Armin blushed deeply as he saw this and whined a little. This was the sexiest thing Eren has ever did and it turned him on again. His dick slowly came back to life from closely watching Eren pleasure himself with his fluids. A groan escaped his lips which caused Eren's gaze to fall on him. He still pleasured himself as he leaned forward and took Armin's lips into a heated kiss. After a few more pumps, Eren let go of himself and gripped Armin's hips tight. Armin opened his eyes and saw blood on Eren's lips. He quickly realized Eren drew blood from that kiss, but it didn't really hurt. Licking his lips, he could taste his lover mixed with the taste of blood. Eren's lips tasted like cherries. He smiled to himself, but that smile was replaced by a scream as Eren slammed into him.

"Gahh, E-Eren! Not too hard, I can't take it, you're... you're too big" Armin threw his head back with tears in his eyes.

"Sorry babe, you just look so good like this, I can't control myself.."

He slammed into him again, making Armin cry out in pain. Sighing softly, he forced himself to slow down. Eren slid his hand on Armin's chest, trying to calm him down. Soon, Armin relaxed and started to rock his hips to match Eren's thrusts. Eren smiled and picked up the pace. He leaned over and kissed his boyfriend's tears away and licked his cheek. Armin felt his face heat up but ignored it.

"How does it feel?" Eren breathed out on his neck.

Armin couldn't speak. He was so lost in the feeling that even his moans surprisingly left him. Instead, he threw his head back and bit his lip. Eren thrusted up hard and it made Armin cry out loud.

"E-Eren! Do that again... P-Please!"

He pushed down on Eren's shaft to feel that feeling again. A devilish smirk appeared as Eren thrusted up again. Armin's eyes snapped open as he cursed at the pleasure. Eren kept this up for awhile then picked him up. He was now on his back and Armin was on top. Armin blushed as he looked over the them both.

"You know what to do." Eren gave a weak smile.

Armin nodded and started to move shyly. He whimpered once he felt that spot get hit again. Placing his hands on his lover's chest, he moved a little faster. Moans filled the air of the fairly large room as Armin took control. Eren gripped the sheets tight and moaned Armin's name through gritted teeth.

"Ah- A-Armin..." Eren grabbed Armin's hips and helped him bounce. "C-Can't .. Hold on .. A-Any longer.."

His head was spinning. Stars started to float around as he clawed at Armin hard. Armin had his eyes closed shut tight, bouncing hard and softly chanting Eren's name over and over again. He got louder once he felt himself about to finish. Armin sunk deep on Eren causing both boys to scream out in pleasure. He flopped down on Eren's stomach and panted hard. Eren smiled and wrapped his arms around him and gently kissed his head. Armin looked up at him with a slight blush.

"You're good" he chuckled as he snuggled up to him.

"Yeah, I guess you can say that"

Armin laughed a little and kissed him softly. "So I guess this means you are ok after all huh?"

"Yep, sure am"

Both boys fell asleep happy. They slept for two hours or so before Jean came and woke them up. He was freaking out bad and he was in a rush.

"Guys!" He screamed, causing Armin and Eren to jump up in fright. "Get up! We have to go!"

"Jean what's wrong?!" Armin sat up quickly with a worried look.

"I-It's Mikasa! She's ... I don't know what's wrong with her! We have to get her to the hospital!"