Chapter 3: Blake

"Dad" I said "Why the hell is he doing here?!" I said while pointing at him.

I could see mom hand signing, to come calm down

"Honey" He starts talking. "There's something we need to tell you, we have been keeping this from you for a while now,"

The fuck is going on.

"Ouh you havent told her?" Blake said while smirking. "Aww that's just sad,"

"Care if I break the news for you?" He didn't even let my Dad answer his questions and got straight to the point.

"Your Dad is a member of the Serpants. Long story short, he made a deal or so called bet with us. But unfortunately, if we lose this bet, we will lose something great."

"As your dad is low on cash, he bet for some money. So if he won the bet, he will get $10 000 in cash, but if he lost, I will be rewarded with something he loves the most. You."

"Why the fuck would you put me as a betting price!?"

***

JACOB'S POV

I knew he was going to tell her sooner or later. But I didn't expect him to tell her like this. Why would he even bet with the Black Dragons? They are technically unbeatable.

After she broke up with her ex, she wanted to learn how to fight to distract herself from the pain. I teach everything she needs to learn. Not gonna lie, she is a pretty fast learner. Everytime she is hurt or angry she always punch the punching bag to let her anger out.

"Dont tell me you lost the bet, Dad..."

Violet's POV

With a blink of an eye, I was stuck in a car. Sitting at the back of the car, looking out through the window. I was mad as fuck.

They kept a secret from me for almost 10 years. How did I not realize this? I can't even hide my my relationship with Blake's brother, Xavier Ryder.

The last thing I remembered before getting in the car, Mom drop 3 glasses of orange juice on the floor and she cried as she picked them up. Jacob was mad and furious. He was shouting trying to pull me aside but the body guards was pushing him back. Everything felt like it was in slow motion. Dad basically sold me to the fucking the gang leader. The worst part of this, he couldn't even do anything about it.

The body guards carried both me and Jacob away from each other. I tried so hard to break free but they were just too strong.

***

"How are you, Violet?" A deep husky voice said, almost in a whisper.

Glared at the direction of the voice. Instead, I made eye contact with him. Getting lost in his blue eyes. Damn its been a long time since i met this dude. My ex crush, childhood crush.

I start to notice his appearance. He changed a lot. He has a dark brown hair. Wearing the typical bad boy leather black jacket. With black shirt underneath and paired it with a black ripped jeans.

I looked back up as saw him smirking. Shit. He knew I was checking him out.

"you're kidding rite? How would feel if your own dad sold you to the gang leader, " I said feeling fed up.

"I dont know. My dad is not here anymore ." He said. Almost in a whisper. But loud enough for me to hear it.

Part of me felt guilty but I wasnt in the mood to talk. So I stayed silent and continue looking out the window.

"How's Xavier doing?" I said, breaking the silence.

"currently my enemy," he replied.

"What happen?" My head instantly turned to look at him.

" After my dad died, long story short, he wanted to take over Black Dragon. But I manage to win that position. He got pissed off and decided to build his own gang to proof to me that he is better than me." He said.

"Your dad is the member of the Serpants. Since he stupidly made a bet with me, there might be a riot between the Black Dragon and the Serpants. But now I have you on my side, things will get way more interesting."

---------------------------------------------------------

OooOooO Xavier is in a gang aye? A leader to be exact.

So the two brothers are on to each other? Hmmmm...

HOPE YALL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER:P

VOTE AND COMMENT<3