Chapter 6: defend

6 march 2020: edited

Violet POV
After awhile, Blake rudely interrupt our conversation by standing infront of me to block the view of the boys.

"Alright boys, fun is over. I gotta take Violet home," Blake said

All of the boys stand up from their seats with sad faces and out the door while waving at me goodbye as if they won't see me anymore. Blake pulled me by my arm and lead me out of the warehouse. 

Before getting into the car, Rachel starts running towards us. She jump and wrapped her legs around Blake's waist. She was being so clingy. It disgust me. Its like as if they cant be separated. I cleared my throat and cough loudly so that I could get both of their attentions.

"What is she doing here?" She asked as if I was the one 

"She is the newest member of the gang, so she will be staying at the mansion with the rest of the main members" Blake explain

"No! She can't stay in the house!" She scream while stomping her feet when she got off from him.

Blake clenched his fist. His whole body got tense. "I'm the leader here" his voice was very threatening and very deep as if it change. Every time he took a step towards her, Rachel took a step back as if she was afraid of him. "I make the decisions not you" when Rachel's back hit the wall, he he put two hands beside her so that she won't escape. "Don't you dare hurt her if not I will end your life Rachel" he said softly as if he was whispering but it was loud enough for me to hear everything.

Rachel swallow her saliva. She was left speechless. As for me, shivers run down my spine. I have never seen this side of him. So dark and threatening. No wonder the other members was scared of him. After the last sentence he said, he turn around and grab my arm firmly and drag me to the car.

"Get in" he ordered. I just do what I was told. I didn't want to argue and make him more angrier.

During the car ride, I didnt dare to say a word. It was just silence. I just dont get, why was he being so defensive.

"I'm sorry about earlier " he apologised. My eyes widen. Blake Ryder never apologised. Then why was he apologising to me? But I just nod my head and looked out of the window. He sighed and continue driving

***

Later at night, at the house, I was sitting on the couch watching Lucifer on Netflix. Blake walked into the living room and sat next to me. I thought he came to watch Lucifer with me. So I offered him my bag of popcorn. Its been a day here and Im already making myself feel at home.

When I looked at the coner of my eyes, I saw him looking at me but he is avoiding my eye contact.

"Violet we need to talk about you being in the gang" he finally said

"I didn't agree to be in the gang" I answered and continue focusing on the show.

"Its not for you to decide. Your dad sold you to me. Therefore you are mine" I hate how powerful he is. As if he rule the whole world. I want to knock his head and put some common sense in his brain.

" Im not some toy your could play with, Blake. I have a life and I can make my own decisions too," I said back

"Let's get to know each other, you can ask any questions about me and I can ask anything about you. But we both have to be brutally honest." He suggested.

I really wasn't in the mood to play his little game so I shook my head and continue watching the tv. Out of nowhere Blake took the remote control and switch it off. I got so triggered but I try not to show it. I reach out to grab the remote control out from his hand. But he stretched out his arm above his head, as he knew I was too short to reach his height.

"Blake give it back!" I shouted as I was pulling down his shirt.

I was holding on to him when as I was trying to get back the remote out of his hand when suddenly, he lost his balanced and fell on the couch. I also fell on top of him . There was no gap between us. Our lips was just few cm away from each other. We were just staring at each other. Getting lost in each other eyes. We were breathing heavily. Admiring every detail about our faces. Until his pair of blue eyes fall on my lips.

————

Dun dun dun dunnnnnnn chapter 6 is over!! Let me know what u think. Currently I'm also editing the other chapters so re read if you guys want to:))