Chapter 5: The New Girl

3rd march 2020: Edited this chapter. I completely change the story plot abit and add on somethings

Violet's POV

I walked out of the door and Blake was already in the driver seat, patiently waiting for me.

"No driver today?" I ask, trying to make a conversation.

"Neh, Im driving today." He said, while starting the car.

I took out my phone and scroll through my phone. 38 missed call from Jacob and 50 messages. When i reached the mansion, I forgot to text him. Im pretty sure he is still pissed off and worried about me.
----
Brother Jacky:

You okay?
Did he hurt you?
Violet?
Why are you not answering me?
Where are you now? Imma get you out of there.

Violet: Hey, Im fine, nothing bad is happening at the moment

Brother Jacky: Im gonna get you out of there.

Violet: Are you crazy?! He is powerful for fuck sake. You might even get killed

Brother Jacky: I'll find a way, trust me

-----

After that message I switch off my phone. I realize the whole car ride was silent.

"So why must I meet the rest of the members?" i finally broke the silence

"Since you are gonna be staying with me, might as well get to know the whole the crew," he said

"oh"

***

We finally reach a dark alley way. I stepped out of the car. It was pitch black. Blake walked around the car, over to my side. He gently grab my hand and lead the way. I barely could see a thing as we were walking down the alley. Few minutes of walking, we finally reached

"Why do you guys have a warehouse so far from the mansion?" I asked.

"This is where we have our meeting place and to stay as far away from the place we live," he reply and let go of my hand as walked in the warehouse.

I followed closely behind him so that i wouldnt get lost. Then he saw his friends from across the room.

"guys, this is Violet, she is the 'soon to be' apart of our gang." He said as i was standing beside him.

I just gave a small smile. I expect them to be arrogant. But to my surprise, they were so friendly.

"awww isnt she a little cutie?" a guy with black spiky hair said while squeezing my cheeks

"she so small and cute, you like my little sister" A tall guy with brown mushroom hair said while he pats on my hair and messing it up.

"awww she sucha shorty" a muscular guy with tattoos around his arms said as he make fun of my height

I knew instantly that we might get along just fine.

Then I hear a girl's voice shouting from across the room, she was running towards us. She has a blonde hair, wearing a super tight dress that shows her hour glass body. She was wearing heals that made her almost the same height as Blake. When she reach to our spot, she stood so closely beside Blake. That must be Rachel...

"This is Violet, the girl that I was talking about yesterday," he introduce me while taking a step away from her. She looked at me from head to toe then she rolled her eyes and focus on Blake.

"Hey, Im Lucas. Your're Violet rite?" A tall guy said while showing his dimple smile. He had orange hair, freckles around his cheek. He looked cute., like a very shy boy type.

He put out his hand and I shook his hand

"Hai" I said with a half smile.

"How did you eventually get Blake to accept you into our gang? Its so hard for Blake to accept anyone in our gang" He asked.

Blake didnt tell them about the bet huhh? Before i could even answer his question, Blake interrupted me.

"Violet, come on I need you to show you around" Blake interrupted. He grab my hand and drag me out of the conversation.

It was rude to just walk away from the conversation. I felt bad for Lucas. After Blake was done showing me around the warehouse and introducing to more people. The blonde hair girl came to Blake and started making out with him. I felt disgusted and just walk away. There is no way Im gonna watch them smashing their lips together.

So I decided to walk around when I heard one of the boys that Blake introduce me to early, called out my name. I walk towards them and hang out with them instead.

Each of them introduce themselves and start getting to know each other. We instantly clicked. As if they were the older brothers I never had before.

———
And that's it ! It's been a Long time since I edit. Ew I just realise my grammar and my English doesn't make Sense at all