Chapter 8

VOTE COMMENT FAN : )

Ok, so this chapter might not make sense yet but it will in time, im basically trying to keep the mystery going without giving too much away. :P

Should i take this chapter down? x

Thanks x

*************************************************************************************************************************

Alpha Blood

Chapter 8

I entered the small motel room, it was dark and lifeless, i peeled open the blinds and peeked out, it was pitch black. I struggled against my drooping eyes, trying to stay awake, i didn’t want to dream, reality i could just about handle but the constant nightmares kept the fear alive.

It was like the more i tried to distract myself, the worse they got.

i rolled over in bed and let myself cry, i wasnt sad, not exactly, i was just tired of having to be strong. Having to support myself and not be able to trust anyone, talk to anyone. i swallowed the lump in my throat and curled into a tighter ball, why couldnt i shift? what was wrong with me?

*

“Hey shhhhh... don’t worry about it, ok?” The boy stroked her cheek lovingly, a kind smile on his face. The field was vibrant, alive with different coloured flowers, the soft grass providing the perfect mattress.

The young girl rolled away from him under the blanket, a gentle tear rolling down her face. She reminded me of someone, someone so familiar, yet so different. “And what if I’m not? What will we do?” she asked still not facing him, i felt like an intruder, this felt so real, so intimate but id never seen them before. They were about 15 or 16 but the clothes that lay discarded around them looked old and out dated.

“Look at me.” He told her, and she turned to face him. “You’re my mate ok, i just know it.” He smiled as she melted into him, hiding her face in his bare chest.

“i love you.” She muttered her head still buried and the boys eyes widened in shock before a look of complete contentment replaced it.

“i love you too.” He breathed.

*

Tory’s POV

“who else knows?” i asked trying to remain calm, i watched as Rane stood up and walked closer to my desk, the office wasn’t big and i didn’t come in here often as it reminded me too much of my father however at times like this there was no other way.

“It’s just me, you, Alex and maybe Jessica.” He told me firmly, i could tell he wanted me to calm down but if Jessica knew then the whole pack could know by now and that wasn’t having a calming effect.

“Bring her.” I ordered him and he dipped his head before exiting to find her.

i tapped my fingers impatiently on my desk if she wasn’t careful she would ruin everything.

i cant beleive Kayde was staying at a motel, as soon as i found out i wanted to take her away and let her stay at the pack house, but how could i when ive only known her for one day and more importantly shes only known me for one day, theres no way she would have come even if i had offered. i dont even know why i care?

About a minute later the office door reopened and Alex, Rane and Jessica walked in.

Alex smiled but it quickly vanished when he saw my face, the same with Jessica; she looked like she had won a gold medal but her expression was soon wiped clean.

“yes?” she asked pretending to be annoyed, when in actual fact she was scared as shit, earlier in the car park had proved that, as soon as she saw me, she had run as if her life depended on it.

"Sit." i tried to smile politely but it was almost impossible.

However she did as i asked and sat opposite me.

Even though everyone hated her, she was still a member of our pack, of my pack and deserved some respect.

She played nervously with her long dark hair as she looked up innocently at me.

“What were you doing at the school?” i asked surprised when i managed to keep my tone neutral.

I had watched Kayde all afternoon as she waited for what i thought was the alpha, untill jessica showed up, i didnt understand why she was there in the first place, she didnt come to school anymore.

“Nothing.” She replied automatically, she didn’t care that she was lying flat out; she didn’t even pause or stop, to at least think of a better excuse.

“The girl from earlier, who is she really?” i asked, i needed to know just how much she knew before i gave anything away.

Another triumphant smile lit up her face, “well i didn’t want to have to tell you this, but...”

“Spit it out Jessica.” Rane hissed and Jessica shrunk back in fear, i sent him a warning look, we needed this information.

He grudgingly submitted, to say Rane didn’t like her would be an understatement.

“She’s from the Ferace pack,” she said and i looked at her yet again shocked by how this girl was so strong, the smell was so faint that even Rane and Alex hadn’t been able to detect it when they were standing right next to her, yet this girl had been able to smell it from across the car park.

“i would know that sent anywhere,” she continued looking down, her face suddenly filled with sadness before she blanked it once again.

“you smelt it?” i asked just to be sure, if someone else had told her then we were in trouble.

“YES! Why aren’t you angry? don’t you care what they did?” she boomed rising from her seat barely restraining her wolf.

 “SIT!” i commanded and instantly she obeyed, her wolf forcing her to submit to me unwillingly.

“Never question me like that again!” i roared using my full Alpha tone, fire coursing through my veins, how dare she? My breathing came out in short pants as i glared at her.

“you think you know everything? You have no idea!” i raged. “Your little stunt nearly ruined it, we need her!”

*********************************************************************

VOTE COMMENT FAN :)

Thanks X

Please comment and ill try to upload really soon x

sorry this ones really short but it was just to add in some more clues. ;)

Also let me know what you think about doing different POVs and whether this is a good chapter because im not sure if i like it? xxx