Chapter ~ 5

~~~Ashley's POV~~~

well today has been somewhat progressive. After Jaime squeezed the burrito on Mike, Jaime got a 'bath'. And by bath I mean Mike dumped Jaime in a pool that i didn't know they had. And after that, Jaime got out of the pool and dumped me in the pool. Then some how we all ended up in the pool wrestling and seeing who can do the best tricks and hold their breath the longest besides Vic. he was being a party pooper and stayed inside. Jaime won for best cannon ball, i won for best Dive and who can hold their breath the longest.

I’m a singer but let's keep that a secret.

"how the hell can you do that?!" Jaime exclaimed.

"uh i don’t know i just can." i shrugged.

Vic has Been silent all day. i should probably ask him about it later. we all get out of the pool and once I’m partially dried off i get picked up.

"JAIME ALBERTO PRECIADO! YOU PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW!" i exclaimed.

"NEVER!" he yells back and throws me into the pool.

"you are such an asshole." i remark.

"aw you know you love me!" he bends over and makes kissy faces at me. mike kicks his ass and makes him fall into the pool head first.

"ha ha and ha!" i yell and laugh at Jaime when he comes up.

Jaime sticks his tongue out at me and i stick mine out at him.

"you two are such children" mike says and takes a sip of beer and walks back into the house.

we both laugh and get out.

"Jaime i hope you know you're doing my Laundry for this. this is one of my favorite outfits and you guys had to dump me into the pool." i say trying to dry off.

"i am not the one who dumped you into the pool the first time." he said as a smartass remark.

"true but you did it the second time after i was about dried off." i said still trying to dry off.

"fuck this." i say and strip under a towel and wrap the towel around me and walk inside leaving Jaime wide eyed at what i just did. i drop my clothes into the laundry bin and when i turn around Vic is standing right in front of me.

"hello Victor." i say and smile.

"hello Ashley. i think you broke Jaime." he chuckles lightly and points to Jaime who hasn’t moved an inch since i left him.

i laugh. "oops. his fault for throwing me into the pool again." i smirk and walk down to the basement or as i call it my bat cave. i am a big batman fan so yeah i love batman.

~~~Vic's POV~~

it's kind of irritating how much Jaime and Ashley are getting along. I wanted to take her shopping because by the looks of how small her bags were, she didn’t have a lot of clothes. but then he just had to throw her into the pool. i just stayed inside on instagram. it turns out Jaime posted a picture of us sleeping together. i have to admit it's a really cute picture of us. in fact so cute it is now my lock screen. i smile at the thought.

i am pulled from my thought when i am walking towards my room and almost bump into Ashley.

"hello Victor." she smiles. oh that cute smile with those adorable dimples.

"hello Ashley. i think you broke Jaime." i chuckle and point to him. she sees what I’m pointing to and giggles.

"oops. his fault for throwing me in again." she smirks and walks down to her room. that’s when i notice what she’s wearing.

only a towel.

ONLY a towel!

i start blushing like crazy and watch her walk away. the way her body swerves when she walks and her long brown curly locks sway back and forth, oh gosh. i must have been drooling because when i turn around the guys are smiling at me.

"what?" i question.

"my big brother has a crush!" mike exclaims.

"shhh and no i don't." i say as i start heading for the kitchen.

"yes you do! don't deny it Vic!" Jaime yells in my ear when I’m passing by.

i stop and turn to them.

"fine. maybe i have a little crush on her. but you can't say anything!" all three of them start fan girling and saying how cute our babies will be. I smile when i think about us possibly being together.

maybe one day it will happen. i hope.

HEY GUYS PLEASE DO ME A HUGE FAVOR AND GO READ MY OTHER BOOKS! MY IMAGINES BOX IS OPEN! PLEASE MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANT AN IMAGINE WITH A BAND MEMBER! I DO OMAM, PTV, SWS, ATL, BMTH, AND MORE BANDS BUT NO, ABSOLUTLEY NO BLOOD ON THE DANCE FLOOR!

SORRY! BUT I HATE THEM. PLEASE DO ME THAT FAVOR! AND FAVORITE THIS IF YOU LIKED IT! THANK YOU!

XOXO ASHLEY