Chapter ~ 21

~~~Vic's POV~~~

Last night was amazing. Even though she has never had sex before she was amazing! I love how I get to wake up next to her everyday and call her mine. She is mine and always will be. I look down and there she is sleeping peacefully. She's so beautiful. Every scar, every flaw just makes her even more beautiful to me. I look at her just admiring her beauty until she stirs and wakes up.

"morning gorgeous." I say in a raspy voice.

"morning handsome." she smiles and I kiss her head.

"what are we doing today?" she asks not opening her eyes.

"nothing. We have the day to ourselves." she smiles.

"I don't want to move. I like laying here." she says and I chuckle.

"good, me too." I say and she cuddles into my side.

About 20 minutes later she's asleep again and I get a text from Jaime.

Hime-Time- heeeyyyy swagger muffins! How about you two lazy bones get out of bed and we can go get some taco bell!

Me- well, Ashley just fell back asleep but I will ask her when she wakes up.

Hime-Time- okkkkkaayyy we will be in da kitchen! C ya faggot and faggess! :P

Me- c ya later douche canoe. Cx

I set my phone down back down on the nightstand and laid back down. Ashley sighed and stirred a little but she woke up about 5 minutes of just peacefulness.

"hey." she says in her soft, beautiful voice.

"hey. How was your nap?" I asked smiling down at her.

"it was a good nap." she smiles.

"the guys want to know if you want to get up and go to taco bell?" she groans.

"I want taco bell but I don't want to get up. I'm comfortable." she says and snuggles into my side more.

"well knowing Jaime he wont get us any if we don't get up."

"ugh fine." she says and sits up. She puts her bra and underwear back on and walks over to the dresser. I never noticed how good her butt looks until now.

"enjoying the view?" she asks and turns around with her clothes in hand.

"you bet." she laughs and walks into the bathroom.

I get up and start getting dressed myself. She comes walking out in destroyed skinny jeans and one of my key street tank tops which is way too big for her.

"hey isn't that mine?" I ask and hug her.

"maaaayyybeee." she replies and I pick her up over my shoulder and run downstairs.

"VICTOR VINCENT PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT!" I flop her down on the couch and start tickling me.

"v-vic s-stop! I'm going to p-pee!" she says laughing and squirming to get out of my grip.

"no! you took my shirt!"

"so?! It's just a shit!" she continues laughing.

"fine. You have had enough torture for now." I wink and get off her.

"lets go get taco bell!" Jaime shouted and ran out to the car. We laugh and follow him.

We get into the car and drive to taco bell.

"I want to have a movie day so can we get it to go?" Ashley asks from the back seat.

"only if we watch toy story." Jaime asks seriously.