Chapter ~ 24

~~~Ashley's POV~~~

"Happy birthday to you. happy birthday to you. happy birthday dear beautiful ashleyyyy, happy birthday to youuuu."

I am awoken by the sound of Vic's amazing voice singing me happy birthday and a big kiss on the cheek from him.

"good morning princess! today is all about you, so I'm going to take you to breakfast then you're going to Kellin's and Theresa's place for a while."

"Why am I going over there?" I ask, still groggy because I just woke up.

"Theresa wants to take you out to lunch for your birthday."

"Okay. Let me go take a shower and get ready."

"Okay darling, but first."

Vic pulled me to him and gave me a really long and sweet kiss. He smiled into the kiss, and I did too. I got up and then went into the shower. I know I should probably hurry so we can get breakfast, but I don't want to!

After about half an hour, I'm done with my shower and get dressed in black skinny jeans and one of Vic's tank tops. I put on a little eye makeup and lip gloss, but that's it.

When I'm done getting ready, I walk into the living room and see Vic playing on his phone while he was waiting for me.

"Ready darling?"

"Yep." I said with a smile. Vic got up and grabbed my hand as we walked to the car together.

"Where to princess?"

"Denny's!"

Vic laughed and then started driving to the nearest Denny's. After 15 minutes, we were there and seated.

Vic ordered orange juice and a ham and cheese omelette and I ordered a chocolate milk and waffles.

"I can't believe you're 21! I remember when I was 21. And you can finally drink now." Vic said with a laugh. I slapped his arm, kinda harder than I expected.

"Hey! don't talk about the age difference!"

"Okay! Okay! just don't hit me again!" Vic rubbed his arm, but I knew he was joking.

"Sorry babe." I said with a smirk. Just then, the food came.

20 minutes later, we were almost finished and the check came. I offered to pay and Vic gave me the dirtiest look.

"It's your birthday. you're not paying for anything!"

I mumbled "fine" and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Come on darling, I know you're not mad." Vic got up and grabbed my hand and we walked to the car.

"Off to the house of Theresa and Kellin!" Vic said as the car started.

I texted Theresa that we were on our way and she quickly texted me back that she was excited to see me.

~~~Theresa's POV~~~

Kellin and I were sitting on the couch when Ashley texted me.

'Hey! Vic is on his way to drop me off :)'

'Okay! happy birthday! can't wait to see you :-)'

"KELLIN YOU GOTTA LEAVE!"

"Noooo, why do I have to go?" Kellin groaned, not moving from his spot on the couch.

"Because you have to surprise Ashley at the restaurant!" I jumped off the couch and pulled Kellin up.

"It's funny how sometimes you're the laziest person on earth, and other times you're so energetic and bossy." Kellin said with a smirk and a wink.