Chapter ~ 26

~~~Vic's POV~~~

After I had breakfast with Ashley this morning, which was fun, I dropped her off at Theresa and Kellin's house, I drove back to the house to pick up Jaime and go to the liquor store. I pull into the driveway and honk so Jaime knows to come out. He sprints to the car and I look at him weird when he gets in.

"Mike was going to scare me with clowns. Me no likey clowns." he says and makes his double chin 'sloth' face. I laugh and drive to the liquor store.

I pull up to the liquor store and we go in. I know Ashley likes Rum and Coke, so I will grab some of those. I go to the rum aisle and grab a ton of it. Than Jaime runs over with, what I swear is the biggest bottle of Jack Daniels I have ever seen.

"Can we get it?! I haven't gotten her a present yet actually so this is going to be her present from me!" he says and puts the giant bottle in the cart. I laugh and grab a few more different alcohols and sodas than we leave.

"I really hope Ashley will like my present!" Jaime says literally bouncing off of his seat.

"Dude did you see her the first week we were here? She downed 2 bottles of J.D. she will like it!" I say laughing at him.

"Yeah you're right she'll like It." he says smiling. I laugh and drive home.

We pull into the driveway and see 2 extra cars in the driveway.

"I guess All Time Low is here." I say and Jaime squeals and runs inside.

"JAIME GET THE FUCK AWAY!" I hear than see Alex run outside with Jaime hot on his tail.

"VICTOR! HELP ME!" he yells and tries to make sharp turns to loose Jaime.

"NO! ONLY ASHLEY CAN CALL ME VICTOR!" I retort and start laughing.

"AHHH!" Alex yells as he is tackled to the ground.

"I LOVE YOU ALEX!" Jaime yells and hugs Alex.

"Hey! Bitch! Get off my man!" Jack yells running out to save Alex.

"No! He is mine now!" Jaime yells and still hugs Alex, but tighter.

"Bitch, I give you 5 seconds to get da fuq off of my man!" Jack yells and pops his hip out and places his hand on it. That just sends Jaime into a fit of laughs. Alex gains the energy to push Jaime off of him and get up.

"Hey man need any help?" Alex come over and offers me a hand with the alcohol.

"Yeah thanks." I say handing him some of the bags. We start walking into the house.

"So. This girlfriend of yours, she pretty?" he asks.

"SHES SO FUCKING HOT VIC WHY DO YOU HAVE TO HAVE HER?!" Jaime yells entering the house with Jack on his back.

"Yeah she's really pretty." Tony says in a high pitched voice from blowing some Halloween shaped balloons up with helium. We both start laughing.

"What? What chu lookin' at?" Tony says in a high pitched voice from helium again making up laugh harder. He eventually laughs too.

"May I see a picture?" he asks after he stops laughing.

"Yeah here." I take my phone out and show him the picture I have of her in the cart at the supermarket.

"Wow. Dude how did you get her?" he says drooling slightly with his eyes fixated on the picture.

I look at him doing the 'really?' face.

"JACK COME LOOK AT FUENTES' GIRLY-FRIEND!" Alex says and Jack comes running in and takes my phone from Alex.

"Wo-ho-ho! Fuentes got a nice one!" Jack says and pats my back. I take my phone back and start putting the alcohol and cups on a table.

"Mike, Tony, Jaime you done putting the decorations up yet?" I ask and look around at the haunted house themed party.

"no we need more time!" Mike said putting up some spider webs but with no spiders because Ashley hates them.

"ok I will text Theresa and Kellin to keep her away longer!" I say and pull out my phone again.

"okay thanks!" Mike yells and falls off the chair and onto his back. He groans and Jaime helps him up laughing. I laugh and text Theresa.

Me- hey! I need more time to set up. Is it possible to keep her out until 5? So like 2-3 more hours?

Theresa- yeah! Sure that's fine! Take all the time you need. Text us when you are ready.

Me- thank you!

"AHHH SCARY CLOWN!!!" Jaime screams and runs behind me. Mike comes out shortly after dressed like a scary clown with a mask and everything on. He pulls it off and starts laughing like crazy. We all sooner or later join in laughing except for Jaime. He just pouts.

<5 o'clock pm>

"okay everyone shush!" I say standing up on the couch with a microphone in my hand.

They all quiet down. "ok so Theresa and Kellin are on their way back with Ashley right now! When they get here we need all lights off, all sound off and when they open the door we turn everything on and yell surprise! Got it?" they all mumble ok's and I get off the couch and turn off all the lights. We hear a car pull up then 3 doors close.

"okay everyone shut up!" I yell soft enough so Ashley doesn't hear me but loud enough so everyone can know to be quiet.

I hear the jingle of the keys and the door open......

"oh my god." she says and smiles at me."suprise!" everyone yells and all the lights turn on.