Bestfriends Or More Than That ? ( One Direction FanFiction )

A/N ; Hey Guys This Is My First Fanfiction So Please No Hate ! Fan/VoteComent/ Please & Thank You !(:

-----

Alessandras POV :

"Oh My Gosh Your Lying !"  1 Out Of 2 Of My BestFriends Yelled Her Name Was Kaylee .

"No i Promise Look Heres The Text If You Dont Believe Me !" i Picked Up My Phone , Went Thru The Messages And Found The One i Was Looking For , " AHA ! See Here It Is !" I Shouted .

"Lemme See" Kaylee Took My Phone Away From Me She Read The Message Outloud , "Hey Babe , Im Coming To Visit You And Kaylee In a Couple Of Days Cant Wait Too See My Two Bestfriends ! xx Zayn 

So i Know What Your Thinking 'Zayn Malik From One Direction ?' Yuup Hes One Of My ChildHood Bestfriends Zayn , Kaylee & Me Have Been Friends Since We Were In Primary School Year Of 2 That Is .All Three Of Us Were Neighboors We Would Go Out And Play As We Grew Older We Would Go on a 'Date' All Three Of Us , i Always Had a Little Crush On Zayn But There Was No Way in The Bloody Hell That i Would Tell Him 1 Cause It Would Ruin Our Friendship & 2 He Had Feelings For Kaylee ... Well Then One Day Zayn Said He Wanted Too Try Out For The X-Factor So He Did , He Made It Thru All The Way Too BootCamp They Didint Choose Him As An Individual But They Put Him In a Gruop Ans So One Direction Was Born , Well You Know The Story on From They Made It Too 3rd Place Toured Australia , The UK , And Now They Just Finished Touring The States And Now Hes Coming Back ! i Was SOO  Happy !

   * Days Later *

Alessandras POV : 

Me & Kaylee Were Waiting For Zayn At The Airport We Waited For Like What Felt 5 Hours ...

i Was Resting My Head On Kaylees Shoulder My Eyes Were Slowly Shutting When i Hear a Familiar Voice " VAS HAPPENIN ?! DJ MALIK IN DA HOUSE !" Then i Heard Someone Yell in a Irish Accent "I Am So Hungry , Liam Tell Zayn Too Give Us Food!

"Niall Well Get You Food As Soon as I Find My Friends !" Zayn Told The Hungry Boy . 

Kaylee Saw Him And Ran Towards She Jummped Ontop Of Him " Zayn Friggin Malik , i Missed You Soo Much !" She Got Off His Back And Gave Him a Hug . " i Missed You Too Kaylee , And Er Um Wheres Alessandra ?"

"Im Glad To Hear You Still Remeber Me , Pretty Boy !" i Giggled a Bit As i Walked Up Too Him He Picked Me Up And Spun Me Around , " Alessandra  !!" He Put Me Down "Okay Well Let me Introduce You Too Everyone This Is Liam , Niall , Louis And Hary "

Liam Put Out His Hand For Me Too Shake , So Did Niall And Louis Harry Put Out His Hand And Winked "Im Harry And You Are ?(;" 

"Alessandra But You Can Call Me Ale Or Sandra" I Couldnt Help But Smile , Boy Was This Curly Haired Boy Hot . "Oh And This Is Mine And Zayns Bestfriend Kaylee" Harry Shook Her Hand And Winked , Hmmm  So Cutie Is a Flirt ? Intresting .....

We Walked Out Too My SUV i Let Louis Drive Up In The Pasenger Seat Was Liam , Niall , Harry & Kaylee Were In The Second Row And Me And Zayn Were In The Back 

Zayn Put His Arm Around My Shoulder And Whisspered In My Ear " You Look Gorgeous Ale , Better Than Ever " 

Wait Whaaa ? Was Zayn Hitting On My ?!

------ 

Tell Me What You Think Guys It Would Mean The World Too Me !

xoxo Andrea(: